Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 15" Essense of Phoenix Talon
Jaken's saddened eyes gazed upon the lake. It glistened as if it didn't have a care in the world. His eyes caught the Durmstrang boat. He felt like he wanted to leave Hogwarts New Zealand and take off with Durmstrang again. However, he had a bad reputation there, whereas here, he had a chance of finding out the real man that he is.

He sat down on the grass, and watched the waves of the lake flow graciously.

Apollinariya waked off of the Durmstrang boat, her thin white heeled ankle boots making soft clicking noises against the boat as she walked off. She had taken off her Durmstrang uniform and furs and had donned black dress pants loose around the legs with a white scarf going through the belt loops running down the side of her right thigh along with a white high collared shirt with silver buttons. She was actually looking forward to exploring all of the grounds, though she would obviously do nothing but walk around today as she was wearing good clothes.

Jaken felt rather annoyed as his thinking was interupted. He heard what sounded like boots clicking upon wood. Jaken stood up, curious to see what those sounds were. His grey eyes scanned his area, and then they paused to see a former friend, to whom he had left behind. Jaken walked to approach her with caution. He finally grinned and greeted, "Hey, Apollinariya."

Apollinariya scanned Jaken up and down once making sure it was indeed him, her eyes settled back onto his face before saying "Hi Jaken.", her voice had a slight warmness to it only her friends got to hear. "So this is where you ran off to?" she inquired though it soudned similar to a statement rather than a question.

Jaken sighed in relief to see that it was, indeed, Apollinariya. Jaken laughed a bit before anwering, "Actually, yes. I guess you didn't know about mother and father making us move here." Jaken felt rather bad for not telling her about him moving. It was a big shock for him.

"I must say that I was indeed out of the loop on that bit of information." Apollinariya replied "The castle and grounds look nice, but it's the people in it I'm not so fond of. Any people here you think are worth talking to?" she asked looking back at the castle before turning to Jaken once more.

Jaken sighed, "It was rather sudden. The reason was that perhaps if I were in another location, then I would stay out of trouble." Jaken thought for a moment to answer her. He didn't get to know many people here. "There is another former exchange student from Durmstrang here, and a Ravenclaw prefect in our year that is...what you might call worthy enough. Most of the people here are rather...untamed."

"A whole school full of people and you can only name two seemingly civilized people. This doesn't surprise me at all, I'm not picking at you when I saw this but something about this school seems to scream untamed." Apollinariya replied "Though I may have to come in contact with this Prefect you speak of." she added as an after thought

Jaken smiled, relieved to see that she hasn't caught on that he has changed over the few weeks. Jaken shrugged, "I'm not really a social person, and you know that. Those two people are all right, even though one has come from Durmstrang. The prefect is in our year, by the way." He paused before saying, "The only untamed people here are the younger ones. The older seem more like us, but a bit happier maybe."

"No you never were much of a social body. Then again neither am I." Apollinariya responded to him "I suppose I shall just have to make my own judgements of people as I interact with them." she said, She felt something was off about Jaken but not wanting to appear unknowing by inquiring about it she settled for her usual silence as she waited for him to respond.

Jaken replied, "So, not much has changed about you and your social life. And you being rather short on talking as well." Jaken shrugged, "Don't be too haste to judge. That will not lead anyone down anywhere." Jaken knew this all too well.

"You know me, Not very apt to change. I suppose I'll try not to be too judgemental of these people." Apollinariya replied "It's really warm here isn't it?" she said casually changing the subject, her black hair blowing behind her as a slight breeze blew through.

Jaken shrugged, "I suppose you are right about you not changing. And don't give them such a rough time. Their rules are different from yours, I assume." Jaken felt the breeze. He chuckled, "And some students think it is chilly here. I don't see how."

"Different rules different attitudes is definitely true. It's just in my nature to judge, I'll just be less vocal in my auusmptions and maybe they can prove me wrong." Apollinariya replied before going on to say "I dont see how really, It's not cold at all."

Jaken agreed, "Very much diverse from Durmstrang. I'll hold you to that then." Jaken felt the air thoroughly. "It is awesome feeling actually. I enjoy this weather. Perfect for flying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back