Thinking ..

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Neita sat in the window, although it appeared she was admiring the view, she had completly forgot about the view and was lost in her thoughts about the yule ball. She knew it was coming soon, and she didnt know many guys. Neitas thoughts drifted to the stunning dress she'd had her mother send her from the muggle world. "I dont know many people.." Neita thought trying to think of all the people she knew... it wasnt a long list. "Maybe i shouldnt go... i dont know many people and i'd be the only dateless person" Neita sighed.

She began to try and convince herself, that she'd have more fun if she didnt go. Neita smiled as she thought 'If only making friends was as easy as playing sport.' Neita loved sports and she didnt mind school, but she'd always known she was horrible at making friends.. She never knew what to say and became very shy which was odd considering how open she was once she got to know you.

Neita sighed again than her thoughts moved back to the present as she admired the spectacular view of the school grounds, quidditch pitch, the lake and the beginning of the forest.

Rhianne stomped up the north tower complaining out loud.."Life is so unfair..Everyone have dates except me!!Jason is out of question,so as Nate Evans..And every guy I know already asked someone.."She was not aware that someone else was there.."Does Scorpius already asked someone??"Rhianne wondered out loud..

Neita giggled to herslef as she realized she wasnt the only one who hated the idea of going dateless.
Neita was about to say something when another girl entered.

Kida had just been crawling around the potrait holes, she felt like going up somewhere high were she could think, she would go flying on her broom, but she still hadnt been released from the hospital wing. She climbed up the stairs thinking to herself out loud, "how am i ment to get someone to come with me to the Yule Ball if i am stuck in the hospital wing most of the day" she said to herself softly, she made her way up to the top of the tower not noticing anyone in there, she quikly send her fingers to her lips letting out a loud whistle, she heard Gufo hoot at the call, she spotted him flying close. she looked towards the window and spotted a girl sitting there, "Oh Hello"' she said smiling.

Neita looked from the first Griffindor girl to the second. "Say Ai if by any chance your dateless for the Yule ball"

Kida smiled, "Dateless" she said laughing slightly. Quickly Kida shot out her right arm, making the bandage on her hand very noticible, suddenly a Large Brown almost black owl Flew over Neita and landed on her arm, "Sadly enough" she said as she petted Gufo

Neita shrugged "dateless too" Neita quickly ducked as a large owl appeared out of no where.

"I dont know many guys... but are there ANY available guys?"

"No Idea, i have been stuck in the hospital wing all week" she said looking around, "and hopefully i'm not caught being out again" she said laughing, "I'm Kida, by the way, Kida Frost" she said smiling

Ares was walking up the stais to the tower to get some air when he heard a familiar voice talking. 'Neita,' he thought. He smirked as he listend in on their conversation, it appeared her and two other voices were dateless. 'Payback time' Ares thought remembering all the times Neita had irritated him, she had always been the smarter cousin. But he was gunna be the smart one this time

Ares peaked around the corner 'Neita...' Ares paused trying to recall the Griffindor girls names, "Rhianne and Kida," he remembered finally. "They are going to regret complaining about being single," he thought to himself. And he smirked as he ran off to make plans.

Kida heard a voice appear, she looked over to where the voice came from, and watched him run off, "urmmm" she simpley said as she continued to pet Gufo, "that was random" she said

Rhianne sighed as she saw Neita.."Hello,Neita..No dates too??"She turned around when she heard Kida's voice.."A tbale for three girls with no dates.."She whistled for Peakes when she heard a guy's voice..Turning around to find out who it was,she saw the back of Ares running from their spot..I wonder why..Peakes flew towards her and she pet him when he landed beside her.."Here you go..",giving him treats from her pocket..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back