Thinking

Ginny smiled back. She wondered what to say but couldn't think of anything. She just stared at the wall and said nothing.

'well, i don't know. I would love to go back but i don't know if Mrs.Nelson would afford it. I sould post a letter shouldn't I? i think i will probably stay here for Christmas though and just go back in the summer.' said Ginny. She longed to go back and see everyone again.

Ginny smiled back. 'i wonder what i should right? No wait..i got it.' said Ginny pausing to think. She got her wand out. 'Accio Ginny's bag.' and she caught her bag while she was putting her wand away. She took her parchment out and her qull and started writing her letter. 'Sorry, you probably think i'm a bit weird now, don't you?' said ginny looking up fromthe floor she had sat herself on.

" No..". she smiled and sat beside Ginny and said " Who is that letter going to?".

'To the orphanage. I'll just ask how everyone is and what i should do for christmas. I have no idea so i'll just ask.' said Ginny writing in her neatest handwriting how everyone was.

" Oh, that sounds like a good idea". she smiled. She looked at Ginny's handwrtiting and said " You have neater writing than I do". she smiled.

'Oh,' said Ginny pausing to look at her writing. 'Thank you. Mrs.Nelson always said i was the scruffiest one in the orphanage but i guess i have improved a little.' said Ginny sucking the end of her quill thinking.

'Isn't that a good thing?'asked Ginny getting a bit confused. She started to write to Mrs.Nelson what she was planning to do for Christmas.

" You can call that good if you want, but some people can't read it". she laughed. " Yours is defintely neater that mine".

'Oh, oh dear. Well it doesn't mater, you'll probably get better at it.,' said Ginny trying not to sound nasty. She wrote her name at the bottom of the letter and floded it up. She would have to go post it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back