Thinking

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up to the tower and sat down in the corner she took out her book and read it. She put it down and then she looked out the tower and she thought about her mother and why she would be a death eater. She cried a bit and just looked out the window and cried.

Kasey was walking throught the north tower and noticed Caysi.She was kind of sobbing.She went to her and said,"Hi.R u allright?Is anything wrong?"she asked

Caysi turned behind her and saw Kasey there and said " Hi...Umm yeah I'm fine". she wiped the tears from her eyes and said ' What brings you up here?'. she asked smiling.

Ginny was walking up to the tower to see what she could see from the view. She hadn't been up there yet so she looked around. She saw Caysi so she decided to go over and speak to her. 'Hi Kasey, Caysi. What you doing?' Then Ginny looked at Caysi face. Tears had been on it. 'Was I interupting anyhting on a one to one basis?' asked Ginny realising how stupid she must have sounded. :)

'Oh all right.' said ginny, glad that she hadn't iterupted them but she was a bit angry about Kasey calling Caysi a her instead of her name. 'Soo.. what were you planing on doing after that then?'

Caysi smiled when she saw Ginny and said " Hey!". she hoped that Ginny hadn't seen the tears on her face.

'Hi,' she said again. 'What were you looking at?' said ginny hoping she hadn't offended her again.

'Do you want to be left alone by any chance?' said ginny thinking that Caysi was maybe a bit tired at the moment.

Caysi shook her head and said " I would actully love to be around people right now".

'oh that's ok then. Soo what kind of music do you like?' asked Ginny seeing if that would cheer her up.

" I love rock and pop, and some popular music now". " What about you?". she asked.

'Oh me, I don't really know what I like. I've not really had music to listen to but i like playing on the base guitar though. I never know what kind of music i played on that though.' said Ginny staring out of the window, realizing why people used to call her grany now.

" You play guitar?". " I do too". she smiled. " But I play acoustic". She thought of changing the subject and said " What's your favourite sport?".

'i don't have a favourite sports because i don't like sports. I live for sports. I like every single one but i guess it would have to be horse-riding and flying. You?' said Ginny fiddling with her hands.

Caysi nodded " I love swimming, hockey,volley-ball and skating, aswell as flying". she smiled. " Whats your favourite color?". she said, that was a stupid question she said to herself later.

'I love those sports as well but the only one i don't like is cross-country running and american football. i just don't get the rules to it no matter how many times you tell me. It's a great laugh though because i end up having a laughing fit at my mistakes i make.' said ginny smiling now. :D 'i don't know. i like blue but then i also like silver. You?'

" I love purple and green". she smiled. " I don't get that much of american football either." she laughed.

Ginny started to laugh as well. She couldn't help it. She hadn't laughed for a whole 2 days now.she was glad to have met Caysi now. 'That just proves that it's hard then. Where do you stay in the summer then? Just curious.' asked Ginny as soon as she finished laughing.

" I usually go to my friends, but this brake I'm going to my boyfriends house and my friends house". she smiled.

'That's nice. i wish i could do that but the girls would miss me terribly. They might never forgive me if i did.' said Ginny smiling back. ' Soo...why do you go to your freinds houses in the break then?'

" Well I go there to relax from my family and otther people.". she smiled. " You have any siblings?". she asked.

'oh no. I dn't have any brothers or sisters but you know how like when you're close freinds and your like sisters but not in the blood though. well, i have about 20 of them. You?'asked Ginny hoping she had made sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back