Thinking

"Yep"Kasey said still smiling."He just turned 15"she replied to Harriet's question."Do you have any siblings?"She asked her wanting to know about Harriet's family

Harri smiled "No, no siblings for me!" she said "I wish I did have a brother or sister, they sound like fun!" she said giggling "I live with my uncle quite alot. My parents are always away!" she said her smile fading.

Harri grinned she loved her uncle and he always managed to cheer her up. She winced as she remembered how she had treated them earlier that day "I can't believe I treated him so badly!" she said not realising she had said it outloud, she focused on the question instead "he doesn't have any kids but I'm sure he would love to have some! He would be the best dad ever!" she said grinning thinking of any lucky cousins she might have. She didn't realise as she said it but it probably sounded like a bit of a dig at her own dad.

Harri grinned "Thats sounds good to me!" she said truthfully. "No my mum and dad are both muggles, I'm not exactly sure what they do there scientists or something but they are always somewhere exotic!" she siad smiling "How about your parents?" she asked, she thought working at the ministry sounded great!

"My mom works at the Ministry in Department Of Magical trading Bodies or something and my dead is dad"she said still smiling at the fact that Harriet had come from a muggle family but had mixed with everyone very fast.

Harri smiled "Sorry about your dad. I know what its like losing someone you love." she said gently "Wow! Your mums job sounds great! Do you want to work at the ministry when your older?" she asked.

"I'm really not sure. Wow and Auror thats sounds great! What exactly do you do?" Harri asked keen to know more.

"Aurors have to be really good at DADA and they have to catch dark wizards and all that kind of stuff"she said with a smile.The great bell rang which indicated that it was dinner time."Are you going to the Great Hal for dinner now?"she asked her

"Wow that sounds amazing!" Harri said intrigued, then her stomach moaned loudly "Yes I'm starving!" she said laughing and rubbing her stomach.

Harri smiled "Course it's okay! See you down there!" she said and skipped off to the hall, she was starving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back