thinking

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was sitting in a chair in the library thinking things over. She had taken the blond dye out of her hair and it was now jet black. Her eyes had turned a dark purple, her face showed no emotion. She had killed someone. There was no changing that. Her mind wandered back to Njord, to the boy she killed. Guilt swept over her in waves and she felt like it was going to crush her. She put her head in her hands and began to cry again.

Aeon had been looking for Arisa all day and had checked pretty much everywhere except the library. It was unlikely he'd find her there but it was worth a try. Quietly, He entered the room and began to look down the aisles full of books till he saw Arisa sitting here crying. "Hey, Arisa. What's the matter." He said, sitting next to her. Aeon dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a tissue for her to use. "Oh, by the way. What happened at the play." He asked, She was going to tell him but ther were interrupted and had to split up.

Arisa took the tissue from his hands and wiped her eyes "thank" she muttered. He asked about the play, pain filled her purple eyes. She looked down at the table, she didn't want to tell him, afraid that he would never speak to her again, "the boy dieing, Njord, it was my fault" she finally managed to say in a soft voice.

Aeon looked at Arisa, shocked by what she said. "W-what? What happened?" He asked, his voice in a low whisper, Maybe it wasn't her fault but she was one of those weird people who blamed themselves, Or maybe she was the one who pulled the prank, Though it didn't seem likely that she'd do something like that.

She sighed and looked at Aeon, she had just confessed murder to him and he didn't know what she was saying "I pulled the prank, I killed Njord" she whispered. She put her head back in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back