Thinking With Music = Bliss

Hillary Crespo

((Sorry, I couldn't think of any good titles. =)) ))

Hillary sat near the edge of the cliff with her normal smile on. She didn't want to go too far. She was a bit scared to. She didn't want to fall to her death. She let out a happy sigh.

She was glad that she had made a few friends. It made her even more happy, not that she needed to be more happy. She was a cheerful person.

She started to sing the chorus of "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz while she played the guitar. She thought of her friends. The friend that she was thinking the most about was Eli. They were best friends, so it came naturally.

Just when she was thinking about him, he appeared! Well, she had been looking at the ground, so it seemed like he had appeared. Her smile grew bigger.

"Hi," she said, standing up. "How are you, Eli?"

Elijah even had to admit it to himself, at times he was a bit of a recluse. But it was mainly that the soft music he created in the comfort of his own room was greater than the noise of the outdoors. This did not mean that he didn't at times go outside like today. He'd been hearing about a holiday feast, a dance sort of thing. He wasn't the type to go to these things but he was quite interested in going wih a certain someone. It wasn't this reason for why he was outside. In fact it was mere coinsidence that he'd gone to the cliffs and even before he saw her he heard her. Elijah smiled and walked over to her. It was then she noticed him. He smiled and hugged his bestie.

"Hey Hils exactly the girl I wanted to see." Eli said smiling at her, pulling out of the hug. "I have a question for you. Would you like to hear it?"

Hillary hugged her best friend back. As she pulled out of the hug, she wondered why he had said that she was exactly the girl that he wanted to see.

"Sure," she said. "Ask away."

She thought about what the question could be. Then she remembered what she had heard about a holiday feast type thing. She had wanted to ask him to go with her, but she was way too nervous. She realized that he could be asking her. She told herself it was just one of those crazy dreams.

Elijah winked at her, before leaning down and taking her guitar and after slightly tuning it, he began to play Dance by Lemar. It was Eli's way of asking Hills to the ball. Once he'd finished he smiled brightly at his best friend. He was very pleased to have met someone like her. He let the air have a little silence before he decided to ask properly.

"How would you like to go to the Holiday Feast with me?" Elijah asked, smiling a little unsurely. He really did hope she'd say yes.

Elijah was very happy when she said yes. He had always liked Hillary, but he had never acted on it, thinking that it was maybe a little onesided. His side. Eli smiled at her and pulled her into a small hug. He hoped that they would be friends forever. He really enjoyed every moment he spent with her and at times he thought he liked her more than just a best friend. Elijah pulled out the hug and did a small dance on the spot. While singing the classic sing of she said yes.

"Awesome, i'll meet you downstairs outside the hall at like, 8pm?" Eli said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back