Thinking of...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela was walking around Brightstone, debating on if she would buy something there, or just do all her shopping in Obsidian. She wore a simple, tight, black t-shirt, and a pair of faded old blue jeans. Her black hair blew over her shoulders with the gusts of Autumn wins that blew. She smiled as she spotted a bench, deciding to take a seat for a second. Seh stared at the ground, wondering if she would see anyone she knew...

Klaus was just about done his school shopping, all he needed was his work robes and he was done. He was just about to enter the shop when he saw a familiar face sitting on a near by bench. Smiling Klaus walked up behind her and covered her eyes, "Guess who" he said.

Angela sat here humming, until her thoughts were interrupted by a pair of warm hands over her eyes. She had to refrain and think, since she figured it probably wasn't Darian. She thought and then answered. "Um, Adam... wait no... um, Alfie?" She had no clue it was the one person she had just been thinking of; Klaus.

Klaus frowned when Angela couldn't tell it was him. Klaus removed his hands and walked over to sit next to her, "Wrong" he replied giving her a small smile.

The boy who had, had her eyes covered, walked around and sat next to her. Seh turned and saw it was Klaus, she smiled widely at him and turned to the side to hug him. it had been a while since they had spoken. "Oh Klaus!" She exclaimed happily. "It's great to see you!"

Klas hugged Angela back tightly before letting go, "Its great to see you to... who are Adam and Alfie by the way?" he asked with a raised eye brow. Thats when you get for not talking to her... Of course other boys are gunna show interest, shes so pretty he thought sadly.

She smiled and pulled away from him. He asked who Alfie and Adam were and she smiled. "Well Adam, he's a sweet guy. Hes the guitarist of a band i met a while ago, broke his leg trying to tell me something." She giggled a bit at the memory. Now that Klaus was there, she felt bubbly. "And Alfie, he's 13, he's like my closest friend. I met him back in Japan, and he turned iup here."

"Oh thats cool" he replied with out showing emotion. "I hope his legs ok" he added. Klaus looked away from Angela for a second to look down at his feet, "So how have you been, we havn't talked in forever" he asked looking up at her again.

"Yeah he's doing fine now." She said grinning. "I've been... okay." Seh said, her voice wavering for a second. "So, do you know what house you'll be in?" She asked quickly, to keep off the topic of how she has been.

"No, what ever house it is though I hope my father will like it" he said with a smile. Klaus's brown eyes looked over Angela, she had changed allot since they had last talked. "What about you?" he asked.

"Um, no i haven't." She said, wondering when they were going to find out. "I'm sure wherever it is, your dad will be proud." She said with a smile. Secretly, she wondered how his dad could not be proud of such a gentle and cute son. "I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, i really want the house." She said,a sound of yearn in her voice.

(( sorry for the late/lame reply! ))

"Thanks, I hope so" Klaus replied when she said she was sure his dad would be proud of any house, "I'm sure you'll be in Ravenclaw" he added, "Your really smart!" he said giving her a warm smile.

((That's fine, I'm patient))

She grinned at him. "Yay, I'm Smrt." She mispronounced the word purposely. She looked at him, staring deeply into his eyes. She felt butterflies in her stomach and smiled, glad she had only eaten a little.

Klaus laughed a little at Angela, she was always fun to hang out with. Klaus felt Angela looking deep in to his eyes, like she was looking into his soul. Klaus felt a blush creep up on his cheeks and butterflies fill his stomach, why must Angela have this affect on him?

She smiled as he blushed. "you are so cute when you blush, you know that!" she said rubbing his cheek lightly, it really was cute. She looked around and smiled more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back