Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Cyndi walked down to the lake and sat down. It was one of her favorite places to go when she needed to think and boy did she have some thinking to do. The past few weeks had been really strange for Cyndi. She had not been chosen as the champion for Hogwarts New Zealand and she had finally come to terms with that a couple of days ago. It no longer bothered her and she looked forward to cheering Hilary on when the competition began.

Cyndi's arithmancy and ancient runes had left her with a lot to think about, particularly when it came to what she was going to do when she left hogwarts. Cyndi had no idea what she wanted to do when she left, other than that she wanted to travel. A lot of things interested her. She knew she still had time before she needed to worry about what she would do when she left, but some of her classmates already knew and it bothered her that she didn't.

Cyndi crossed her arms in front of her knees and looked out onto the lake. The sun was reflecting off the water. This always had a calming feeling on her and Cyndi passed the next few moments just looking at the water.

Nina walked to the waterfront, bored out of her mind, things didn't end as well as she hoped with Alex the other day. When Nina saw a girl sitting down and Nina walked slowly over and said, "Penny for them?" Nina smiled.

Cyndi looked up, startled out of her thinking, to see one of the Hogwarts Scotland people approaching. Cyndi smiled at the girl, "oh, I'm ok. Just trying to calm my mind by watching the lake." Cyndi realized that she didn't know this girl, so she decided to introduce herself. "I'm Cyndi Weasley, by the way," Cyndi said as she held out her hand.

Nina smiled warmly. "Nina Patrokov, are you a native?" Nina asked curius to see if the girl went to school at HNZ.

Cyndi laughed as the girl asked whether she was a native. "Yea, and you...I think you're one of the other champions, right?" Cyndi asked. "That means you aren't a native."

Nina blushed when the girl recognized that she was a champion and Nina nodded and said, "Yeah, from Scotland. What year are you?"

Cyndi nodded, happy that she had gotten it right. " Congratulations." She then listened to the girl's question. "I'm a 5th year."

"Thanks, Gryffindor right?" Nina asked, hoping to get away from the Triwizard Tournament as a conversation topic.

"Yup. What gave it away?" Cyndi asked with a laugh. "So, are you enjoying yourself here so far? Cyndi asked, curious to know what the girl thought of the Hogwarts New Zealand grounds and the people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back