Thinking and star gazing :D

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Neita sat quietly, admiring the view and thinking.
She thought about all the new friends she'd made and all the ones she was gunna make.
She thought about her family, back home probably worrying about her.
She thought about all her homework. She rolled her eyes.
'No' she said under her breath 'this is gunna be relaxing'
Then she sat back and star gazed.

Arnold was just wandering out the castle as he wanted to feel the breeze of the wind that makes him shiver, as he look at his watch he remembered that he wanted star gazing Yeah he thought, he shook his head as memories came flashing to his mind again, he wrap his jacket around him then run up to the north tower.

"Just as time to relax" he mumbled when he reached the tower then he spotted someone he haven't met before, it was quite and the girl seems to be thinking something deep. He then decided to walk towards her, quitely as possible, then sat beside her "There alot of stars tonight, how wonderful" he said as he faced her with his big grin and his dimples appearing.

Neita looked up suddenly when a voice sat down next to her and spoke.
She glanced up into the eyes of an older boy, smiling at her.
"Its amazing.." Neita said returning her gaze to the stars.
"They make me realize how insignificant i really am, compared to everything" She turned back to the boy
"Im neita by the way" She said smiling

"Really" Arnold respond in somewhat a questioning tone
"The names Arnold" he smiled back to her, looking at the stars but can't actually focus on them "What are you doing here, late at night?" he asked "If you don't mind me asking" he said facing her grinning.

"yes my name really is Neita" Neita said before pulling her face at her attempt of a joke.
"Hi Arnold." Neita said smiling.
"I dont mind... My dorm rooms a little stuffy and i come from a family where i was the only child so i kinda felt like i just needed... to get out... the girls are great... but.... and i love the view... you get the idea?" She sighed
"What brings you up here at this time?" She glanced at him questioningly.

((Yeah, Im sorry, RL studies, forgive me? ^_^ ))

"Yeah I guess" Arnold replied trying to understand her statement then made a soft laugh "For some girls like you, they don't really stay alone at night unless....they are waiting for someone" he said making his eyes into a curious look grinning at her.
"Well, ever since, I spend most of my time here gazing at the stars, it gives me more thoughts to think and it feeds my brain" he said smiling

(( thats okay.. i havent had time either been planning my schools valentines day :p ))

Neita looks Arnold than suddenly bursts out laughing "Me waiting for someone??" She shakes her head
"Beside my hufflepuff girls that i share the dorm with.... i dont know that many other
people..."

Neita returned her glance to the stars and sighs, then she turns back to arnold and says teasingly
"but since you brought it up, who are you waiting for??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back