Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
She had wanted to take a walk threw Hogsmeade. Her mind had needed some fresh air and her body need a bit of loosen up to do. She didn't want to interrupt anyone from their busy days so along she went. But it was hard for for the past few days all she been thinking about has been her brother. She felt her eyes get a bit teary eyes because they were so close. Maybe he had a secret that she had never found out about. Her mother didn't got an to full details of his death, sometime she would wake up at night from nightmares of him being there. It felt as if he was being torture and all she could do is here his cries calling for help, and shes just couldn't help him. She would wake up crying not knowing what to do. Maybe he still alive, she would wonder, she felt it but couldn't just go by what she was feeling.

Lemina was walking through Hogsmeade. She had just finished at the Second Hand Store. Glancing around she saw Maddiie, a girl she had seen in the Common Room before. She walked up to her and said, "Hi."

Maddiie had not notice a fellow huffelpuff approaching, her
mind was wondering a lot lately.
"Oh, Hi" she responded back.

[color=cc66ff]"How are you?" she asked her. She only asked because she looked deep in thought.[/color]

"I am fine" she tried hiding her pain. Everyone was caring about school and other stuff. His death hurt her truly. It's been 3 years now and he still seems so near her, but she knew as well as her family knew she knew he was gone. Dear brother was gone.

[color=cc66ff]"That's cool." she replied even though she knew Maddiie wasn't fine from the look on her face. ((Is this a godmod?)) "I've just finished work."[/color]

"Oh were do you work?" Maddiie said trying to hid here true feeling at that point.

ooc: I don't know??

[color=cc66ff]((Oh, well, it doesn't matter.))

"At the Second Hand Store." she replied.[/color]

"That great" she faked a smiled.

[color=cc66ff]"Are you sure you're OK?" she asked. Maddiie didn't look OK and her smile looked almost fake.[/color]

"Not really" Maddiie said sadly.

"Thinking about my dead brother." she started to tear up.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina bit her lip, I just had to mess up like that, didn't I? "It's OK Maddiie. My father died when I was 9. I still find it hard to cope sometimes. I know what it's like." she pulled a tissue out of her pocket. "Take this." she said, handing it to Maddiie.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back