Thinking about the past events

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey wandered through the school on this bright Sunday morning. She walked into the Trophy Room. It was clean, the trophies shined spotlessly in the sunlight that fell on it through the large window. Kasey moved slowly to the window sill and placed her hand on them as she remembered the memories of the events that had occured in her life in the past few months.

Kasey had finished her fourth years and went back to her new home in NewZealand. Seeing her brother, Ben she was very happy. However, Ben's knew friend Daniel was a shock to Kasey. It had been a hard blow to believe that the friend to whom she had been writing for over a year had indeed been living with her own brother.

That night, was a tragic one. Lila, her mom had finally told them the truth that his muggle dad was not a death eater.This Kasey and Ben had guessed before some time however what came after that was very sad. Kasey's dad had killed himself because if he wouldn't have, he would have killed Lila under the imperious curse that was placed on him by unknown death eaters that wanted Lila dead. Lila had been asked by Kasey's dad to lie to her children because they hoped that the lie would relieve them.

After knowing the truth, it was difficult for the sorrow of the realisation of how very wrong Kasey had been in her thoughts. Yet, there was a bit happiness to know that his dad had done nothing wrong and had died protecting their mom. After all this, Lila had decided to send Daniel to Dumstrangs together with Benjamin. Daniel had confessed to Kasey that he didnt know that it was Kasey's family who had helped him when his parents had left him running from Death eaters. Daniel had also kissed Kasey and told her how much he had always liked her. That had been kasey's first kiss however Kasey had let it fly by her because she knew that they would be living far from each other and it was impossible to build a relationship in that way.

It had been a long, tough time of Kasey's life but now it had passed. Her family had got over it and Kasey was back to her favourite place, her school where she had friends. Kasey had lots to do now. She had to catch up with her lessons, try out for flying if she was allowed and find her friends back. She missed her friends, they all seemed to have been lost or maybe it was just her that had disappeared.

Andrew walked out of the library his hands stacked with books and parchments of notes which unluckily he hadn't properly filed and they kept falling down. He had finally managed to stack them properly inside his book. He hoped to file them nicely into a flat file, muggle style arrangement would certainly help in this case.

He climbed down the staircase and walked through the third floor as he pased potraits and suit of armours. He was passing by the trophy room when he stepped over his long new robes and tripped over them and all his parchments of notes fell out of his books and he landed straight on his chest as he hit his face on the ground.

Kasey heard a sound outside the Trophy room. It seemed someone had tripped. She ran to aid whoever it was. She saw it was boy, lieing on the ground on his chest and his parchments and books were flying all around him. "Oh, Sorry" she said as she collected his parchments with a simple summoning charm. "Are you okay?"she asked trying to get a glimpse of the boy's face.

She now arranged his notes and kept them between his thick book and waited for him to get up. Since her third year, Kasey had become shy and she felt shy in offering a boy her hand to help him to get up.

Andrew heard someone come to his help. He got to his feet and dusted his clothes and looked at the girl who had helped him. She was now holding his book with all his papers stuffed between it. Andrew's face broke into a smile, a true smile that reached his eyes as he realized who it was. It was his old friend, Kasey Carla.

"Kasey" he said in a whisper still not believing his eyes. Kasey and Andrew had been best friends before two years and then Kasey all of a sudden left school and he had never seen or heard from her. He had written several times to her but she hadn't replied. He wondered if everything was okay and if she was alright. He moved forward to give her a friendly hug.

As the boy stood up and dusted his clothes, Kasey looked at his face. It took half of a second to recognize that it was Andrew. He had grown taller, almost an inch and his figure had become muscular and his face features seemed to have changed from the childish look to manly. She smiled at Andrew, seeing him after so long, it made her very happy.

She realized he was going to hug her. Before, when she used to hug Andrew, it had seemed okay with Kasey but from the past two years Kasey had become shy. She however accepted the hug with a smile as she didn't want to be rude."How have you been?"she asked now trying to hide her red cheeks. She knew they were just friends but she wasn't comfortable so close to boys anymore. It had all seemed to change over the past six months.

Andrew smiled and hugged Kasey. He realised that her cheeks had gone red, she is shy? he thought not beliveing himself. However, he realized that Kasey could be shy like other girls, it was common, what if she wasn't shy two years ago, she was now! He smiled at her as she asked how he was "I am fine, have always been" he replied with a grin.

"How are you? Where have you been?"he asked her curiously. "I had written to you so many times but you didn't reply" he said with a frown and pretended to be upset with Kasey. {-(

Kasey was happy to see Andrew again, after so long but the realization of her new thoughts and shyness made her feel awkward. "I am fine" she said with a slight sigh. "I know, I got those and I am sorry for not writing back" she apologized looking at the ground. "I had so much on my mind at that moment" she explained not wanting to go in the details, not at least right now.

"I had family issues" she added hoping Andrew wouldn't ask her more because she didn't feel like telling anyone about it. Andrew had been his best friend but some things you can't even confide in people very close to you. "But now I am back, and have no plans of leaving Hogwarts again" she said with a cheerful smile.

"I can understand" Andrew said with a smile as he placed his hands on Kasey's shoulders to let her know that he wouldn't talk about it if she didn't want to. "That's very nice to know that you are not planning to leave" he said with a grin."When did you start school?" he asked her curiously. "Didn't see you on the start of term feast" he said wondering if Kasey was late to start the school year.

"How are your classes going? You have OWLs this year, yeah?"he asked Kasey wanting to chat with his old friend. They had lots to talk about, it would be almost nightfall if they kept on talking like this.

Kasey looked away from Andrew as he smiled at her. Andrew's smiles brought back to her those fine times of happiness in her life which she wanted to forget because Kasey thought she would never find that kind of happiness again. "Yes, I started two weeks late" she informed Andrew. Then he mentioned the OWLs, something she heard almost ten times a day like a dose of medicine.

"Yes, it's taking over the mind of fifth years, at least mine" she told him with a frown at her own self. She turned to face him once again and handed him his book. "Seems you have been studying much these days with all these book" she inquired with a raised eyebrow. When she had left, Andrew hadn't liked studying and had got bad grades but now he seemed different to her. Not only had he become studious but she also noticed that he had become more understanding as he hand't pressed the family point like he usually did before.

Andrew was a little shocked by Kasey's behaviour. She is definately changed, much more then I thought, he thought as he hoped everything was okay in Kasey's life although he didn't want to ask her, not if it made her feel sad. Andrew looked into her eyes, to find what had gone missing from the previous Kasey he knew. He could see nothing in them, they had lost their warmth and uniqueness.

"Yes, I have three electives and nowdays we get loads of homework" he told Kasey. "But it's good that we'll have halloween and the yule ball for some relaxation. Otherwise our brains could have been liked boiled potatoes" he said with a grin.

"So, what are you being in Halloween?"he asked her with a smile hoping she wouldn't say she wasn't going to halloween. "I am going to be Prince Charming and Caina will be Cindrella" he told her with a smile as he took his book. "By the way, thanks for that" he said with another smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back