Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Darkness, Closing in all around her, Kida ran through pitch black, Not knowing what lay ahead, she ran and ran untill she fell, something or someone was coming, but what or who, she scrambeled to get to her feet, but couldnt stand up, something grabbed her arm from behind her, and hauled her to her feet, she winded up facing a Werewolf, She screamed.

Kida shot up in her bed, sweat dripping from her forehead, She let out a small scream, before stopping and looking around, one of her pillows was thrown almost half way across the room. her covers were in a twisted mess, she caught her breath slowly, she looked around, the room was still dark, Nurse Kanti's Office Light was off, she was the only on in the Hospital wing. Kida threw off the mess of covers before sliding out of bed slightly, she started to walk with a slight limp, but over come it quickly, she grabbed the pillow before walking back and jumping back into the bed, she pulled the covers up over her, whiping a small bit of the sweat from her forehead, she lay back down and shut her eyes to attempt to get back to sleep.

Aeon was wandering around the school as he usually did when he couldn't sleep, But this time he was using the portrait holes to avoid detection. As Aeon was passing the portrait that led to the Hospital Wing he heard a scream, It sounded like his cousin Kida. Aeon moved up to the portrait and pushed it aside, His eyes were used to the dark so he could see everything in the room. Aeon's eyes darted left and right, trying to find his cousin but alas, He could not see her. Then they was a sound, It was breathing and it seemed to be coming from under him.
Aeon looked down at Kida who had her eyes shut but stil seemed to be awake. "Kida, Kida!" Aeon whispered quietly, Hopefully he wouldn't startle her or she might scream again and Aeon could get caught.

Kida Heard someone calling her name, she kept her eyes shut for a moment, thinking it was just her imagination, but it suddenly hit her, thats Not any mad crazy insane voice, its Aeons, She opened her eyes And spotted Aeon grinning down at her, she sat up with a start and looked at him, "Aeon?!??" she said looking at him carefully, "I think i have gone mad, Why on earth are you hanging out of a wall" she said rubbing her eyes

"Shh!" Aeon said, clamping a hand over her mouth. "It's a portrait hole, Me and some friends found it by accident, It's pretty handy to use if you want to get to class early, Or anywhere else." He explained, slowly taking his hand away. "Are you okay? Why are you still in here?" Aeon thought she'd be out by now, But here she as still in here.

Kida listened and just thought, i hate it in here she had missed out on so much being stuck in the stupid hospital. "I'm Fine I'm Fine, i Snuck out with Sern Earlier tonight, and got caught coming back in, and just my luck when the nurse was walking me back to my bed, i rollled my ankle slightly and fell into the bed, but other then that, i can walk, i can swim, not sure about running, But i'm fine, and they wont release me till i have had a good night sleep, which i cant have cause i am not tired" she said slighing slightly

Aeon looked around the room once more before finally speaking. "Come with me, I'll take you back to the dorm, We can use the portraits." He suggested, He doubted she'd say no, Kida wouldn't miss a chance to use something like this. "It's fun, really." He continued, just incase she thought it wouldn't be such a good idea. "Except last time I accidentally pushed Vivienne out of the portrait but it's completely safe if you don't shove, Or of course you can stay here in this boring old Hospital Ward."

Kida smiled, "But i have to be back in this Stupid Room when the nurses do there rounds so they will release me" she said Smiling, Kida held her hand up "Help me up then" she said looking down at the bandage before swapping to hold out her left hand, "does the Portraits lead to everywhere in the school" she asked looking at the entrance

Aeon took her hand and hauled her up into the hole. "Pretty much, But not all portraits have holes." He said, placing the portrait back and leading the way through the passage. "Just follow me." He called back, taking a left turn.

Kida followed Aeon, she watched him take a left, and followed him, "Cant we walk anywhere in these Tunnels, i will ruin all my pants crawling through these things" she said looking down to her PJ pants, "Pine with a hint of Tunnel essence" she said grinning

"No, We can walk, And why on earth did you say that?" Aeon asked, sniffing slightly, He could smell pine on Kida. "Why do you smell like pine?" He asked, whilst crawling further and further. "And why were you with Sern." He continued, raising his eyebrow.

Kida Smiled, "I was Out with Sern cause he wanted to See me, we went down to the lake front to talk, he threw me into the lake, i threw him in, then we climbed a old pine to cry off up the top of it, and i was with Sern Cause i could go with him, I'm Not just YOUR cousin you know" she said Laughing Slightly, Kida could Hear some loud noises around them, she gasped slightly and moved up closer to stand next to Aeon.

"I see...." Aeon mumbled, going a bit faster. "Don't worry, Probably just people talking or the portraits." He said, coming up to the back of one and pushing it aside. He slowly climbed out and looked around the corridor. "Okay, we are here." He said, holding out his hand to help her out. "The portrait to go to our common room is just ahead."

Kida followed Aeon to the End, she grabbed his hand and jumped out of the portrait, she realised what hand she had given him and quickly put it behind her back, "thanks" she said looking around, she went to grab her wand to utter Lumos, but she couldnt find it, "Blasted Thing, i left it behind the stupid wand back in the hospital" she said checking her pants again, Kida shut her eyes for a second and opened them, trying to see around

Aeon let out a groan. "Nice one Kida, Oh well, Get it another time." He said, walking up to the portrait that led to the common room. Aeon muttered the password and it swung open to let them in. "After you." He said, letting Kida pass.

Kida laughed, "Twasnt my fault, where do you expect me to put it" she said "I need a leg strap" she said as she walked into the common room,

(( I guess I'll start a new topic ))

Aeon followed Kida into the common room and closed the portrait soundlessly behind him.

(( Short but meh, I'll live ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back