OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
Sky had managed to give out most of her roses. but she needed a break. the castle was too noisy and overwhelming. too many people. too many colours sound smells tastes. even superimposing music through her mind wasn't enough to calm it down today. as the solid wood doors closed behind her she took a deep breath and felt it lighten her. There were still a couple to deliver and maybe she would find someone out here. she wandered towards the garden. looking forward to just a little while sitting alone. she was just passing past the rose bed thinking about how sad the flowers were looking. wondering if maybe she should give them one of the two roses she had received as a thank you or if it would seem like a taunt. when she saw someone who she knew and who was on her list "Salem." she said making her way towards her. "Happy Valentines, I have a rose for you" she said

@Salem Lee
((title from big yellow taxi by join Mitchell)

Last edited:
Salem had just finished checking on the Wild Patch, fairly certain that wasn't on her list of things do but she'd passed on her big loop of the castle and it figured it couldn't hurt to poke her head in, especially if it extended her time getting some fresh air outside.

She smiled when she saw Sky making her way over, giving her a little wave hello and having to stop to hold onto her flower crown that she'd made with some leftover roses, stopping it from falling. "Hey Sky, thanks! Happy Valentine's to you too! I'm impressed you found me out here."

Sky smiled when Salem said she was supprised that she had been found out there. I was t looking for you. I was just having a break from I side she said gesturing to the castle it was getting too loud and too much she said. here you go she said holding out the note and one of the yellow roses

Hope the Queen of Flowers doesn't drown in them.
Happy Valentine's Day!
-Indi

@Indira Khatri

"It's pretty busy today," Salem nodded in agreement, personally enjoying the chaos in the castle. It made the holiday feel more festive than usual. "I swear the castle likes to help us all find each other though, it's fun," she added, taking her rose from Sky and smiling at Indi's note. "You been getting any roses as well? Doing all this was such a blur I barely remember if anyone sent any to me let alone anyone else."

Niamh nodded as Salem said that she had been busy. "If you are overwhelmed with roses i can take a couple more" she said before she had fully thought on what she was saying. she could do it. a couple of roses. it wasnt much. "I hope you are right. it is so busy in there today with colours and noise. It would be good to know things are being helpedto move along" she said.
she nodded when salem asked about her roses. "I got one off geulia which was very sweet. and Renata had said that she has sent me one so i have one more coming" she said.

Salem smiled appreciatively when Sky offered to take on a few extra roses. "I think I have two here that need to go out still if you're up for it," Salem said, gratefully handing over the roses. It made sense that another club leader could understand how much work today was, though it was definitely worth it. "I wouldn't be surprised, I feel like the staircases like to help me out when I'm late in the mornings too much maybe I'm imagining it," she added thoughtfully. "Oh I know Giulia, she's my coworker's little sister, that's cool," she said, glad to hear Sky was also getting a good share of roses for her trouble. "Hope they find you easily!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back