They are called the Lipgloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavinia Ansel

OOC First Name
Joyce *Main*ness
First and foremost, I would like to introduce this lady here, Lavinia Ansel or Nia for short.
She's from France and grew up there. But this is not what I meant about for this Plot dev.
I would like for Nia to have some little group after the famous Glam Squad of HNZ
The difference is that, they are first years and the name of the group is Lipgloss.

The participants are unlimited BUT take in mind that this group is for girls that has attitudes
Meaning Slytherin or non-Slytherin that acts like a Slytherin. If someone is interested
You can reply here or if you have more questions, you can PM me immediately.

Thanks for reading
Watch where you going XOXO

Im Sure Isobel would love to join something like that. She's that sort of person if you know what i mean. She isn't sorted yet, but is most probably going into Slytherin or if not, she is definitely a Slytherin character.

I'll introduce you to Adriana~! She's half Spanish, half English and has grown up in New Zealand her whole life. She's a bit of a klutz and seems, at a first glance, very polite. As you get to know her you see that she can actually be quite harsh, ambitious, and a lot more sly than once thought. Also, she's very talkative and a bit of a gossip. Adriana always wants to know what's happening and to who.
I think that she'd fit well into the group, even if she ends up a Slytherin or not.​
<i>
</i>

I have Maria here for you... She's kind of distant and she doesn't hesitate to speak what's on her mind. She's rather blunt as well and is very quick to irritation.. :D

That's many :D who replied and for that thank you ... Onto the subject.

Isobel: Most likely to be my Charlie (Military code), I mean she's cute but can you add info?
Like is she a shopaholic and likes making fun with the Gryffindors like that .. etc. But your in.

Adriana: Hmmm ... likely to be my bravo. Your on the group.

Maria: She's very fitting on the group, your in.

If ya'll want to have a thread then let me just know :)

Can Eden be like the older Slytherin that sits back and makes fun of the little first years because they are so fake and Eden just finds it so funny?

Is this an insult or its just an insult? Eden?

Not an insult Joyce. Eden made fun of the glam squad so she would more than happy to make fun of the lipgloss that and she has never really liked first years xD.

Well, Isobel. She loves shopping and is more obsessed with how she looks than anything else really. She loves taking the mick out of people and being mean to Gryffindors and 'brave, loyal and good' people (if you know what i mean.) She is quite clever and loves to come up with ways to annoy people but she can get out of trouble quite easily.

Does this help?

Oh, by the way, the person who actually runs this account is on holiday at the moment, so as its a joint account, im taking over for a little. But if you want more info on Isobel, you will probably have to wait until Becks is back and she can take over with more info.

Thanks,

Kate

Lavinia Ansel said:
That's many :D who replied and for that thank you ... Onto the subject.

Isobel: Most likely to be my Charlie (Military code), I mean she's cute but can you add info?
Like is she a shopaholic and likes making fun with the Gryffindors like that .. etc. But your in.

Adriana: Hmmm ... likely to be my bravo. Your on the group.

Maria: She's very fitting on the group, your in.

If ya'll want to have a thread then let me just know :)
Great! Thanks!

How about Nessalyn? She's sometimes quiet, but can be outgoing depending on the situation. She's unsorted at the moment, but I think she might be in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Nessalyn is sly and secretive but is loyal to her friends. She likes secrets and is very good at finding them out. Nessalyn also loves fashion and shopping ♥

Isobel: Do you want to get onto the thread?
Do you want me or you to do the thread?

Maria: Your in and this is the start of roleplying
If you want to make the thread its fine with me :)

Nessalyn: You go girl! you are so in the group
Do you want to start role playing or wait till they get to Hogwarts?
If you want to start, can you start a thread?

Hmm, Joyce...
May I make Eden company in the mockery club? xD
Well, I have this first year... who's a lot more mature, for the worse, than normal eleven year olds. She's Maria von Lohenstein, and she's got a temper that even scares her own mother, a Gryffindor. :r
However, I can clearly picture Maria being haughty and derisive towards your little association due to two reasons...
The girlishness of it all.
The additional fact that a majority of its members are Slytherins.
Though should it prove that most of the group doesn't hold the stereotypical pureblooded grudges against muggles et al. Maria will probably soften up somewhat.
However, should the opposite happen, then we have drama, and in copious amounts... I could imagine Maria going as far as even devising a counter-group in that case... :r
Well, if or if not I'm allowed to introduce Maria von Lohenstein is totally up to you in the end lol, but under no circumstances will she join unless she starts behaving like a Slytherin.
Yours
/Mina

PS Maria is the first character whom I have not the foggiest about which House she's going to... But the bets are on Ravenclaw. DS

Okay ... Well, you can join Eden's evilness xD and for Maria ... Is this more like enemies first and then friends after? If that's what you mean ... I'll accept that.

I'm sorry, my brain doesn't function at all today, I can't think straight xD but on the contrary Lavinia can meet Maria.

Ok, a few simple conditions needs complete satisfaction in order for Maria to be friendly:

1. Under no circumstances will she accept derision against her person or her family, under pain of broken noses.

2. She will not accept mudblood, bloodtraitor or any such words, saying them aloud to her face means that person is looking forward to a plot approval.

3. Don't be a Slytherin stereotype. She hates those so utterly that hating them more is near impossible.

Given that one steers a wide berth around those three taboos, I see no problem making Maria behave herself. Should taboo one or two be broken, I am then forced ask for a plot approval for grievious bodily harm.

/Mina

Okay, I will follow your condition. And if ever I want to break any of it, I will make a plot approval.

Lavinia Ansel said:
Okay, I will follow your condition. And if ever I want to break any of it, I will make a plot approval.
Lol, alright, would you like an initial thread somewhere?

ATTENTION: LESLIE WEST WILL TAKE OVER THE RP'S HERE. THANK YOU :)

Sapphire: Yep, she's on the group. Want to have a thread inside of the castle?

Maria: Hmmm ... They already met, so, another one meeting isn't that bad

Ok Joyce. I shall see to that thread ASAP. ^^

@Razw: Could you do the topic? I've done tons of topics today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back