Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Rainbows & Heart
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Lauryn was jolly to begin with that morning. All because of all the candy cane deliveries happening. She was happy either way even if she didn't get any. It was only her first year at Hogwarts but she did met two lovely ladies already. Before going straight to breakfast, she thought of a game plan but she didn't know neither of her recipients. So Lauryn started at the Great Hall where she's going to anyways, stood atop on a bench chair and shouted. "Jacob! Jacob Finley! There's too many Jacob but I need Finlay!" She just hope none of her uncles are watching her embarrassed them.

From all over the castle Jacob heard people asking for names to give candy canes to. It was odd and he didn't really feel comfortable with it. He felt a bit stalked by random people and he wanted to be left alone. Luckily for him he didn't sign up for any of the candy cane business and secretly hoped no one got him any. He wanted to stay as far away from the candy canes as possible. So far it was working and he was sitting quietly at the Ravenclaw table innocently nibbling on a piece of sandwich. When Jacob heard his name being shouted and he knew what was happening. Someone gave him a candy cane and now he kind of felt bad he didn't return any. ''Yes that is me'' he muttered and tried to be incognito to not get all the attention on him. He couldn't blame the girl that delivered them. She was wearing a lovely dress and seemed to have put a lot of work in her hair. Jacob was an observer and noticed such things. Which made him somewhat of a creep at times.

Yes, she was shouting but none of it mattered. The only thing mattered at that moment was to deliver her precious cargo. It was fragile to begin with anyways and so, when her person of interest let her that it was him. Lauryn jumped down from the bench chair she was standing on and cheerfully said, "Good morning, Mr. Finley. I'm Lauryn Woodlock and I have a delivery for you." Her cheery attitude was just there today and she liked how it's changing her from day to day. The Hufflepuff handed the boy his candy cane, her smile still on.
15mxsp3.jpg

Jacob looked at the candy cane and smiled. It was from the other Jacob, it was pretty funny. ''Thanks Lauryn'' Jacob said shyly. The candy cane looked nice and although he didn't like them as much he decided to save it for later. Jacob looked up at Lauryn and smiled. ''Do you enjoy delivering the canes?'' Jacob muttered out. He wasn't much of a talker and like to observe more.

"You are very welcome,I hope that made your morning extra special." Who wouldn't be happy to receive something from their friends or love ones? Only stupid people and uncaring people will. Lauryn did think about his questions if she enjoyed delivering. "It is my first year doing this but as far as it looks I'm enjoying it because I haven't delivered to a person who's not against the deliveries." Although, the Hufflepuff could tell just by looking at Jacob that he was sweet enough and she liked that. "How about you? Are you delivering any?" She was curious, maybe the two can go together and deliver their candy canes.

Jacob swirled the cane in his hand. He had completely forgotten to give any out to his friend and he made a mental note to thank Jacob for giving him one. ''It does'' Jacob muttered, it was secretly nice to get something from a friend. ''I doubt there is a person that would get angry if they received a candy cane'' Jacob mused. The candy canes were nice and he couldn't think of anyone who wouldn't want to get on. ''No'' Jacob muttered slowly, he wanted to say that he was way too scared and shy to meet people, but he couldn't. ''I think it would be better if that job was left out for people that are actually good at finding people'' Jacob smiled. It still sounded vague. ''What do you think of Hogwarts'' Jacob said curiously, he completely forgot he was eating a sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back