There is a lake here.

Demelza Rogers

Demelza was walking along by the lake, she was glad that Hogwarts had a lake here. She found it very calming, watching the ripples in the water. It would be amazing in the summer when it was sunny. Demelza made a mental note to come here then. She wasn't exactly dressed for the bitter weather but she didn't plan on staying outside for long. Demelza shivered and rubbed her arms absent-mindedly, when she was older she could just summon a coat but she didn't know the spell for it at the moment.

Elouise was ready for the cold that day and was wearing her usual clothes, she might shiver but its normal when your cold. Elouise came from America, so, she knew what is cold. She decided to take a walk out of the lake front to see it get freeze and she cold ice skate on the matter, too.

Going out from her common room, Louise walked slowly going at the lake front. Watching the snow flakes going down from the sky, Elouise loves the snow flakes and sometimes played with them. When she got at the lake front, she spotted a girl by her own. Louise approached the girl and said in a sweet tone of her's, "Hello. Do you want a company?"

Demelza looked round at the sound of the girls voice. She saw a girl who looked about her own age but Demelza had never seen her before. Her eyes fell upon the girl's outfit, it was really nice. Something that Demelza herself would wear. But instead she was wearing a dress that was definately not made for this weather. Demelza smiled at the girl and stood up so she was facing the girl, Demelza was quite tall for her age. "Hey, yeah sure" she said "Im Demelza"

The girl stood up and faced her, introducing herself, too. "I'm Elouise or Louise if you want. Nice to meet you here on this cold weather." Louise told the girl whose name is Demelza, smiling. "Could i just call you Dem? .. Its kinda long for Demelza and no offence .. Its an old name." She smiled weakly saying she's not here for fights.

Demelza smiled at the girl whose name was Elouise "Nice to meet you and sure you can call me Dem, I dont mind" Demelza said in a friendly tone "It is a bit of a mouthful sometimes" she said with a slight laugh. Wind blew around them Demelza shivered and smiled at Louise's comment "yeah it's cold, well freezing actually. I didn't think it was this cold. As you can probably see" she said smiling weakly pointing at her dress.

Elouise looked at Dem's clothes it was totally not for winter days outfit. "Your probably half-asleep when you picked it." She chuckled slightly, Louise was quite like that. That's why sometimes her mom picks the dress for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back