Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Madlyn
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragons Whisker
it was the first day of the school and Chayton had been given his timetable a and been told general directions to the great hall where he was meant to have his breakfast. he had left the dorm early as what little he had learned the night before when he had arrived at his new school was that it was big and easy to get lost in so he gave himself plenty of time so as not to get lost. dressed in the largest school robes he could buy (the lady in the shop had almost fainted when he said he was requiring school robes) he made his way across the entrance hall and into the great hall. being as tall as he was had many disadvantages but also had its own set of advantages one of which was that he could easily see the rest of the hall when he entered. just like the previous night where he had been ushered in late as he had arrived an hour late at the school. apparently it was hard to apparate with a part giant, he didn't fit into any chimneys for floo powder so in the end his dad had had to go to the ministry to get him a port key. anyway. the scene was sort of familiar. there were four long tables near the entry and one more table slightly raised on the stage. the last one he knew was for the staff ad the other four were for the students. being new to the school he hadn't quite realised that the other four tables were the house tables where people were meant to sit in their houses. even so he quickly passed the slytherin table as all the people on there reminded him of the people at his former school the ones who didn't like him. out of the other three table all of the people seemed nice enough. a few people were looking at him standing at over nine foot at the end of the hall he was really being a bit of an eyesore but he hoped that he would seen be able to be passed as part of the scenery. even so he slouched slightly before making his way along of of the aisles the table he was aiming for was the table which the only person he knew had sat the previous night. the only other part giant in the school that he knew of Madlyn Margera. he took a seat at the slightly more empty end and helped himself to a large bowl of porridge whilst keeping his eye on the door to see if he could see her enter. he hadn't told her that he was trying to transfer to this school, only to expect a surprise when the new year started. so far he was pretty sure she didn't know he was here as his late arrival the previous evening meant that most of the other students were already eating their dinner and chatting to their friends to notice one more, albeit extremely large, person in their ranks.

Back to Hogwarts. One more year she would say, but this year would be different since she no longer had Briar to talk to and Minoas would probably to much into his course work to spare a few moments with her. Sadly, Madlyn return Hogwarts thinking she'd be all alone. No one really talk to her much, and if they did it was always a few words exchange and that was that. However, she was okay with not having to deal with anyone this year. That meant she could prepare herself for her exams and she could focus on her future career. Still without Briar around and Madlyn there to correct her sister mistake, heading over for breakfast took a while for Madlyn to get there. She had the daily prophets in hand, reading the articles provided to the wizarding community. Anything to distract her from arriving the great hall and sitting in silence, while everyone around you chatted about. She eventually enter the grand hall, the buzz in the ear brought back that old familiar feeling you would get when you were at Hogwarts. Madlyn took a deep breath in and enter, avoiding the eyes of many first years who she's yet to come to recognize. She strolled passed the first two tables, her head still in the pages of the article.

She didn't noticed him at first, which was kinda weird, but she guessed the prophet had part of this to blame for. Madlyn sat at her table and readjusted the pages to her liking, it wasn't till she pulled a flap down did she see Chayton sitting across from her. A wave of confusion struck her instantly, was she dreaming or was there really another part giant in school?! She had to bite down at her lip to make sure she wasn't, when she bit down to hard she felt the wetness of her own blood mixing with her saliva. Madlyn let out a groan, she picked up a napkin and started dabbing at her lips. "Nice surprised we have here? Merlin beard Chayton you almost made me think I was dreaming" she said holding the napkin to her lips. It was actually the best shocked she had in her life, but she refrain herself from shouting knowing he was a bit shy and shouting wasn't necessary in the morning. "I can't believe your here, your really here?!" she said whispering only to him, "How come you didn't tell me this when we were writing?!" she smiled at her friend Chayton, now she didn't feel so alone.

Chayton had already filled his bowl with porrage and with a good dolup of jam on the top. He ate a few mouthfuls when he saw a familiar figure enter the hall it wasnt like she was hard to miss both of them stood head and shoulders above everyone else who had entered. He could see that she was not paying much attention to what was going on around her as her nose was stuck in a newspaper, most likely the daily prophet. He watched her walk arround the hall and some how end up opposite him. Apparently she still hadn't seen him. He thought for a few moments sitting awkwardly before he cleared his throat quietly. Glad that she looked up. He smiled at her reaction but when he realised that she must have bitten her lip he lowered his head a shy smile still on his face. "sorry if I startled you. I can say you aren't dreaming" he mumbled he could tell that she was exited and that was good for him it made him feel better, that his presence had made someone happy. yes I am really here, I managed to get transferred and arrived yesterday halfway through the feast. he explained, he was glad that he hadn't attracted too much attention when he had arrived as most people seemed to be busy eating or chatting to their friends. He poured them both some apple juice from the jug nearest them to prove that he was real, than took a big swig form his own to cool down hi mouth that he had just burned on a hot spoonful of the oats.
"I didn't want to say anything just in case I wasn't accepted. As it is I was and I am in hufflepuff house" he said. Glad that there were a lot of people in his house who seemed nice, and he already had madlyn as a friend which was about the same amount of friends as he had at his last school and he had only been here for half a day of which half he was asleep as opposed to six years. not sure what else he could say to the girl who he had developed a crush on when he had first met, he didn't want to tell her as he didn't want it to spoil their friendship, and she was too good for him anyway. "did you have a good holiday? he asked. He hadn't seen her around solen but then again he had spent half the summer helping harry in the greenhouse and the other half under the jeep fixing it and it had been going perfect until just two days before he had returned to the school when the air con had died.

Madlyn let out a short laugh, "You scare me? No it's alright, I'm alright" she fib a little. Truthfully it would have been much worst, but what was a bit of broken skin? She shrugged it off like it didn't matter. The way she's been lately, a bit of nonchalant these days, she remembered that and went back to like the world didn't matter to her these days. Still, she liked Chayton. Lot more then she realized, how do you go about liking someone and act like it didn't matter? She was conflicted, but she didn't get ahead of herself. Who's to say he felt the same way about her anyways?

"Thanks for the juice" she took the goblet and sipped down half a cup before she reached for it again. "Just a bit thirsty don't mind me" she filled the cup again and again took a long sip from it before she let out a hiss and set the goblet down. She listen to what he had to say, "Course they'd accept you, were not all that popular here in New Zealand, I don't see why not" 'were' meaning part - giants. It's like the wizarding world was made up of veela, wizards and muggels. Hardly do you see many part - giants or part - goblins, they were a small breed of them. Madlyn didn't mind it, just means they were special in their own way and the type of magic they were immune too made that more powerful. Being a part - giant had it's up and down, still she wouldn't want to be anything else.

"So how's it going for you so far?" she asked a question and then he asked next. Madlyn twirled her eyes around so they were pushing upwards, "Erm, I've been in Holland but I did go to Solen for a bit, sorry I would've told you" she went and reached for a plate and started to fill her plate with food. Breakfast, Madlyn loved breakfast. She pilled her plate with bacon strips, eggs, buttery toast and a bit of jam. She added some fruits on there to balance it out healthy for herself. Madlyn bit into some of it, apparently she was hungry. That gnawing feeling in her stomach started to fade as she continued to eat her breakfast. She had almots thought of skipping, thank goodness she decided to come or else she'd miss eating and Chayton as well.

chayton bowed his head. he could could tell that he had surprised her at least a little. "Sorry." he said glancing up at her. he felt his neck heat up and ran his hand through his hair. he smiled as she started to drink some of the juice. he took his own and slowly took a couple of mouthfuls himself but not with quite the same enthusiasm she was swallowing it. he smiled slightly crookedly. "I don't mind about popular, in fact i think i would prefer not. but so far at least we don't seem disliked" he said looking around. a couple of small students were looking at them but he was surprised that he didn't mind too much. he was actually surprised that there were so many part people in the school. there was a girl a little further down the table who must have goblin blood in her. and from the little he remembered of the information overload he was pretty sure one of his dorm mates could be part veela. it was defiantly a lot more liberal here.
he chuckled slightly when she asked how it had been going. "well i haven't been here even 12 hours yet and i was asleep most of them but so far i think i may like it here" he said smiling. he liked being around Madlyn he felt like he could be himself something that he only usually could be when he was under a car or doing something else in the workshop. "as long as you had a good time" he said his eyes dropping from her face to his porrage. "If you ever end up in solen you are always welcome to call in" he said before filling his mouth with the hot oats again so as to give himself an excuse as to why he didn't say any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back