The words 'I missed You' don't even come close

Trinity Cornwell

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
The sun rose and fell everyday, the moon did like wise and all the time Trinity Cornwell had been stuck inside a bed in the hospital wing suffering from a bad case of dragon pox. She had gotten it apparantly from a fourth year Ravenclaw girl who she had only spoken to for a short while but it being highly contagious and in that particular stage, she had managed to catch the infernal illness. Both girls had wound up inside the hospital wing quarantined so as not to solicitate a mass epidemic throughout the school and anyone else that Shalamar had been in contact with had been hastily contacted and inocculated against infection. So far three others had managed to come down with it but that had been all, thank Merlin.

Paler than she had ever been in her life Trinity wrapped up warmly though the day itself was relatively warm, made her way to do the one thing she had promised herself since she had been quarantined and that was to find Justin. She was convinced he would have forgotten her, had moved on to someone else especially as she had been unable to get word to him about herself. She had thought that perhaps word would have reached him somehow and in the two months she had been sequestered in the hospital wing expected him to show but no one ever came!
She had spent two months as if in isolation only speaking with the other patients and the professors who had come to keep her up todate on some of her theory work. Anything practical simply had to wait.

As she walked through different corridors a familiar face past and she asked her fellow Gryffindor if she had seen Justin anywhere and much to her delight was told he had earlier been hanging around the student lounge. There she went directly, nervously anticipating what she would find. Would he be sitting on the sofa with his arm draped about another girl? Trinity sighed knowing he must think she had fallen off the face of the earth and had forgotten all about him but she hadn't and never would!

Justin laid on one of the lounges in.. the lounge, where he had been trying to drown that sorrows that came with not having Trinity around. He needed to find out where she had been, and the rest of the school had not been a very good help when it came to that. Nobody had any idea where she had been, and where she was. It had been a good while now since he had seen Trinity, and if he didn't know better he would think that she had forgotten about him and moved on with her life. But Justin knew his Trinity, and he knew that she would never do that to him. The mere thought of it was ludacris, and he felt ashamed for even considering it. There was no chance she would do that to him.

Justin had asked around a lot of the Gryffindors, and they hadn't seen her either. She hadn't even been in class, and he needed to know where she had gotten to. He missed her so much it made him ache, and he didn't like the feeling. Justin had needed to get away from the life out there. The staring eyes out there, and the Gryffindors that made him think of Trinity every time he saw the emblem. The only place he could go and still keep his sanity was here in the lounge, and even here, there was still a good chance he would meet a bunch of Gryffindors here, and he would have to change hiding spots again. Something he really didn't want to have to do, because he liked it here.

Justin turned to get up, as he knew he would have to go and find something productive to do in here. He had some books in his bag he could read, and he had some homework he had to finish. The homework could wait, though. It didn't worry him all that much. He craned his neck around to find his bag, and stopped when he realised that it was nowhere to be found. He must have left it in the common room. Sighing, Justin turned to walk over to the door so he could head back to the common room and get his bag from there so that he would have something to do for the day, and really, he hadn't had much to do lately. All he had had to do was wander around the school, attend classes, and wander the forst.

Justin had no sooner reached half way towards the door when he stopped in his tracks, and saw Trinity standing there. The one person he had wanted to see more than anything else lately. She was standing there so casually. Had she been looking for him finally? Where had she been? Why was she was pale? Justin had all these questions and more swimming around in his head, but they could wait. Justin ran over to her, and pulled her into his arms. "Trinity! I've missed you! You had me so worried." Justin said, sighing. He had been worried sick every day since he had found out she was missing. It had seemed like forever since he had last seen her, and he had to make up for every second of it.

She looked around wading her way slowly in when suddenly he was there, right before her and before she could react to seeing him again Justin was running to her. His arms were about her in seconds and instantly her own wrapped around him as she lay her head against his chest. She had missed him so much, the time apart had seemed too long that nothing about him seemed familiar at first. Then he spoke and the sound of his voice caused a beautiful shiver to sweep through her. Tightening her arms about him she inhaled his scent from his jumper and smiled. It was all coming back to her, everything about him that made her love him. She had been so afraid that she would have forgotten it all but it had only taken a moment in his arms to bring it all thundering back again.

Trinity didn't care that the room was packed as she moved her head so she could looked up at him. It caused her all kinds of pain and pleasure to regard him, pain that she had missed him so much and pleasure that she was with him again. How she could have doubted for even a second that he would not be here waiting for her was beyond her but she would never doubt him again. He was nothing like Tony, he would not simply abandon her!

"I missed you too" she told him moving a hand so she could touch his face gently, her fingers trailed along his jawline as she continued to gaze into his eyes, "I've been sick, Justin. Quarantined in the hospital wing. I got dragon pox, it's okay I'm better now and not at all contagious." She pressed herself closer to him as she said this, letting her head press gently against his own. Cheek to cheek they stood as a few whistles chorused about the lounge but Trinity ignored them all, she was with Justin again and nothing else mattered.

Justin could quite easily stay here all day with Trinity, with her in his arms, and him in hers. The tranquility of this brought him such a bliss that he never wanted it to end, but it usually did, and far too soon. It didn't matter to him where she had been, for now, she was with him, and in his arms. Justin didn't have a care in the world, and every thought of his was on Trinity. Some would call him foolish for us, and others would think he was moving too fast. But Justin didn't care what anybody thought right now. For him, all that mattered right now was Trinity, and only Trinity.

Justin smiled as she smiled at him, and drew her over with him so that they could sit down on the lounge where he had been sitting before she had come in and changed his day for the better. He loved having her here with him, and he couldn't have thought of a better surprise. Justin smiled at her, and kissed her softly on the lips, relishing the moment before he knew he would have to let go of the kiss. Justin wished he would be able to stay and kiss her all day long. Justin chuckled slowly, and rested his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes, and enjoying the simple bliss that this brought him. Justin titled her head up, kissing her again.

Justin wished that he had been able to be with her the whole time she had been sick, keeping her company. He didn't care if he got sick, as long as he could be with her. Justin loved Trinity quite a lot, and it was sure to show. He wanted to be with her for as long as he could, and then maybe they would get married one day. Justin smiled. "It doesn't matter where you were, what matters is that you're here now." Justin said, chuckling softly. He wanted to be able to stay with her all day, and he would stay with her for as long as he could today. They had so much to catch up on.

She moved with his to the sofa where he began to kiss her, telling her how it didn't matter anymore because she was back again. Wrapping her arms around him as a distant bell peeled and the other students laughingly filtered out of the room, she kissed him back. Every feeling she had for him encapsulated into that kiss. Trinity had come to a blinding realisation when she had been cooped up in the hospital waiting for word or sign of him that never came. She had missed him so much, had missed talking with him, holding his hand, walking with him, laughing together. It came to be that every morning she woke it was to think of him. Every night he was the last person she thought of before she fell asleep. Throughout the day her thoughts had always moved to him, wondering at what he was doing, where he was hanging out, how his lessons were going and though she did manage to let her thoughts move to other things, they always returned to Justin.

As their lips parted again and neither were in a rush as they were pretty much free for the rest of the day, Trinity felt more like a Gryffindor than ever before as she took the plunge and opened her heart to him.
"I missed you" she told him, resting her forehead against his, "I missed you so much."
She lifted her head then to look up at him again a small smile gracing her beautiful face.
"I discovered something when I was away from you for so long ..." now that the moment of reckoning had arrived she was nervous but ploughed on anyhow.

"I love you Justin."

Justin smiled as she sat with him, and wanted her to never leave. Justin chuckled when she said she had missed him, the way she said it made it sound like the simplest thing in the world. "I missed you so much more, Trinity. The days were nearly unbearable without the assurance of being able to see you, and not nothing if you were still alive, and whether or not you wanted me still or not." Justin didn't want to think about what would happen if she didn't want him anymore. Justin was surprised when she said that she had realised something when she had been forced to be away from him. Justin had been thinking about her every second that he had been away from her, and smiled when she said something that she hadn't said before, but something that Justin knew was true. "I already knew that, silly, and of course I love you as well." Justin said kissing her softly.

Justin didn't understand how he was still alive, after he had been parted from her for such a long time. He had missed her so much that the days had been unbearable, and had wanted to stay cooped up inside his dormitory every day. Justin smiled at her, holding her close to him, not wanting to let her go again. He didn't know when he would see her again, and whether or not anything would happen to her. "Promise you won't leave me again, Trinity. I miss you far too much." Justin said, sighing. He didn't like having to think about that, either. Justin kissed her softly on the lips, savouring the moment, and wishing it would never end. Justin enjoyed the bliss and tranquility that kissing her brought him, and wanted to do it as often as it could. Any time spent with Trinity was serene to Justin, and he savoured and loved every moment of it, no matter what happened.

His declaration was unbarably sweet and she snuggled up close to him as he spoke. His lips found hers again and again and with a sigh she gave into them. Enjoying being back with him as her arms circled his waist and held him tight to her.
"I will always want you" she told him honestly, wondering and marveling at the intensity of their feelings for one another when they were still so very young. Would others scoff at their declarations of love to one another or would they understand how they made one another feel? She smiled up at him as his lips parted from hers again.
"I promise I will never leave you" she told him, a smile in her eyes as she spoke, "except perhaps on vacation times when I will have to go home and you will have to go to yours but I will write everyday!"
She decided then and there that she would write to her parents as soon as she could to get permission for Justin to visit during the vacation months. Otherwise the winter holidays would simply be too long and too lonely without him.

Justin couldn't believe how much the two of them had changed over the short time they had been together. Anybody else would probably call them foolish for being the way they were right now. They were so in love, yet they were so young. He didn't care what anybody else would, or could, say about them though. They were at perfect liberty to feel however they wanted about the other, and Justin was more than happy that he had somebody as perfect as Trinity was. Justin would have to tell her that sooner or later as well. He didn't really want to have to look for anybody else either. "I sure hope you will, Trinity. Because I don't want to have to try to look for anybody who is as perfect as you. Because I know I never will." Justin said, holding her close to his chest.

Justin smiled widely at her. He loved her, and he would admit that to her a million times if he had to. He wanted to be with her forever, and he wanted her to be his wife when he was older. Though he wouldn't say anything about that yet. He smiled to himself, and kissed her softly on the lips, savouring the moment, and wanting it to last forever. Justin would always be happy as long as he had Trinity, and that was a fact that he would quite easily tell the world. Justin broke apart from her at last, and felt himself staring deeply into her eyes, wishing he would be able to stay here with her forever. "I'll write back every day, and I will miss you more with every moment that passes without you." Justin said, smiling brightly at Trinity.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for lateness.
Hope it was worth the wait.

They spoke, they kissed, they hugged, they spoke some more and she had never felt more deliriously happy. This was perfect being with Justin but anything this good usually came at a price and she wondered if fate had shown her this when she had been so ill and when her grandparents had subsequently passed away. Her school work was suffering as well but that wasn't Justin's fault, though now that they were together again she had no intention whatsoever of spending hours pouring over books when she could be with him. True they could probably be study partners but it wasn't like he was gung-ho on the whole study deal either. She was usually the one to push him to do their assignments.

Swivelling herself about on the sofa so that she was deeply snuggled in to the crook of his arm, Trinity knew they would not be able to do this for much longer. Other students would show up of course, they had already spent so much time here alone which was completely novel. She knew how precious time was now, knew how easily it came to upset the balance of everything. With a sigh she laid a hand across his chest, closing her eyes to simply feel the beat of his heart beneath her hand.
"What are your plans for the winter vacation?" she asked, her hand slowly lifting so her finger tips could touch the line of his jaw.

OOCOut of Character:
no need to apologise ;)

Justin smiled as she snuggled up under his arm, and didn't want her to have to leave the safeness of his arms. He wanted her to stay with him forever, and now that she had told him that she would be his forever, he would be able to rest easily at night, with the simple knowledge that nobody would ever be able to take Trinity away from him. The mere idea was enough to make him want to crawl into his bed and cry, for without Trinity, he would truly be nothing. Justin smiled, and rested his head on her shoulder and gave in to the tranquility of the moment.

Justin smiled, and wished he knew what he was doing for the Winter Vacation himself. He wondered if it would be an outing with the family, not that he really wanted to be. "I'm down for anything, as long as I don't have to spend it with my abusive parents. I'll go insane if I have to stay with them." Justin said, sighing. He hated his parents, and he wouldn't have anything to do with them anymore. He much preferred to stay with his aunties, and uncles, and everyone. At least something to do to get away from his stupid parents. "What about you, how will you be spending your time away from me?" He asked, chuckling as he said the last bit.

Trinity perked her head up at the mention of abusive parents, this was the first he had mentioned his family at all really and she wasn't sure if she wanted to know anything more about them now. If they were hurting Justin however, she knew two capable aurors who would sort them out, her own parents who she had been estranged from for what felt her entire life seemed to be showing more of an interest of late in her and she put this down to the fact that they no longer saw her as a child but a young woman. Children seriously seemed to freak them out! She squeezed Justin's hand and leaned her head on his shoulder almost as a sign of solitarity as he spoke.

Lifting her head then she knew exactly what they would be doing, her parents had insisted she bring a friend home if she wanted too. Mainly to keep her company as they would be busy as usual and though she knew perfectly well their idea of a friend was a girl about her own age who had no piercings, tattoo's or in any other way disfigured, who came from a relatively 'normal' and 'respectable' family and who would be quiet about the house. Of course she knew this was what they perceived her 'friend' would be like but Trinity hadn't made any such friend and the only person she truly wanted to spend the holidays with was Justin. She turned to face him again, wrapping her arms about his neck.
"We don't have to spend our time away from one another" she was practically beaming at him now, "spend the holidays with me at my home." Her eyes almost sparkled with anticipation of his answer and as if it would help him decide she tilted her head a little closer and kissed him tenderly for a moment before freeing his mouth and hovering close by awaiting the answer.

OOCOut of Character:
my turn to say sorry :( poke me on Andy in future ;)

Justin looked up as Trinity spoke, brought back to reality so simply by the words she spoke to him, and he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not as he replayed them in his head. Staying with Trinity for the holidays would be a dream come true for Justin. He would be able to see her every day, and he would be able to meet her parents. He would be able to admit to someone other than Trintiy the true depth of his feelings for her, the endless fountain of love, and how there would always be a place in his heart for her, and only her. That wasn't something that would ever change in the future, either. Trinity would have Justin in her life for as long as she wanted him, and he hoped that that would be forever.

Justin looked at her, and melted into the kiss that she placed onto her lips, and smiled at her. Having decided on what he would do with her offer the seconded she had presented it, and knowing that there was no other answer than the one that he had chosen, he simply kissed her back, and smiled at her. "What kind of silly question is that, Trinity? Of course I will stay with you." He said, unable to belive that she had thought that there was even a single possibility of him saying no to Trinity. He wanted to spend every minute of every day with her, and he wanted to make that a reality. He leant in to her, and rested his head on top of hers. "I'm yours forever, Trinity. I love you." He said, closing his eyes and giving in to the serenity of the moment.

OOCOut of Character:
I figured you had enough on your plate, so I decided to wait it out. ;)

She beamed from ear to ear as his head rested on top of hers. This was probably a cheesy moment in other peoples eyes, it was probably a gut hurling moment in others but to Trinity who had been near starved of affection and attention for the longest time, it felt like paradise. She knew though they were still very young that they had found their soul mates. That life had decided to be kind for once and cut them both a break. She would treasure him forever, would encourage him to continue his studies and become the best at whatever it was he wanted to be in life and she would be there with him every step of the way. More determined than ever to make something of herself.

He would spend the summer with her and for the most part it would just be the two of them as her parents rarely spent any time at home, their work was still pretty much their life after all. Her arms could not wrap any tighter about him and she was sure she would end up squeezing the life out of him if she even tried but she did not release him from her embrace. Their kisses were tentative, gentle and tender with all that their love proclaimed. She felt the stirrings of desire of course within her but knew she was much too young to act on these and why should she when Justin and herself had all the time in the world. He had said forever hadn't he and she wasn't planning on going anywhere any time soon.
"I love you too" she reiterated though she knew it did not need repeating.

Justin didn't need Trinity to say it in order for him to know how she felt about him. Everything she did when she was with him, that way she acted all told him exactly how much she loved him, and he wouldn't give up somebody like Trinity for anything. He smiled at her, and took her hand as he stood up. "Come on, it's getting late, and as much as I'd love to stay here with you all night, I don't exactly want to get in trouble at the end of the year." Justin said, chuckling, and pulling her up off the chair. "I'll walk you back to your common room and then head to my own." He said, bending down to kiss her softly.

He slowly made his way out of the Lounge, and headed towards her common room, and he was glad that they had to head up most of the school to get to it, because he didn't want to have to leave her any time soon, because it would only make his trip back to his common room that much harder without her. What he wouldn't give to be able to be a part of her house, and be able to see her every day, it would make his life all that much easier. He smiled, and put his arm around her as they walked, not wanting to ever have to let go of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back