The wide world

Alastair Heath

OOC First Name
Alastair
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
The day was his to cease and this vast new land was his to concour , well walk around aimlessly bored he saposed.His mother was not bothered usually whever he went out or not so he just tended to leave the house as he pleased to and through.Since he had moved here his mum was a lot more free-willing reagrding what he could do , his curfews , everything and he was likeing it.The weather was as always warm and pleasent so he was for once exploiting the use of his biege cacky cargo pants , there length only down to his shins was just how he liked them in these conditions.They kept his feet nice and cool.Climbing through a rockery near the coast he marveled at the sight of such big rocks and longed to concour them and watch the sea from there high vantage point.

The fresh salty sea air cleared his lungs quickly and made him feel more awake as he scrambled to the top of a perched rock over looking a shoal or coves and small water pools.He could see small birds bathing in the shallow waters , fishing for some food and just tweeting on and on to themselves.The day had presented him a challange and he had bested it.Triumphantly smirking as he sat there he pondered what he could do more.The sad thing about completing a task around here often meant there was precious little to do afterwords , that amused him that was.

Swinging his legs gentley with the tune of the winds he watched out over the morning horizion and reminiced for some company, a friend or even a pet to sit and talk to.Anticipated though with a swoop of his head he seen nothing for what seemed like miles.Leaning back against the rock he thought hard , maybe if he dreamed hard enough someone would magically appear out-of-no-where and start talking to him.This he doubted greatly.Laying there he basked in the suns rays and dreamed , sat and dreamed.

Elle had been taking a big advantage of the summer sun. It was hot and she was going to make the most of it, by going to the local rocky/sandy beach. Elle smiled to herself as she walked along the beach, until she came to the most perfect spot. Elle, wasn't going to swim, she was here to soak up the rays and get a gorgeous tan before the return to school. She knew it would take a little, and she was considering putting on a little of the fake stuff too. But then people might not believe her, I'm-so-innocent look. Something she had to keep up in school. Elle put down a towel on the sandy part of the beach and sat down. She had seen that there was a boy standing over at the rocks, but Elle was not in the mood to talk to anyone. She was perfectly happy to just lie on the ground and soak up the sun.

Elle's pale blue eyes, looked out to the water. It was always nice at this time in summer. She sighed to herself, wondering what the next term would bring. Elle shoke her long blonde hair, before putting it up in a high bobble. She put on her sunglasses, and leaned back onto the towel. She needed to get Lykke to see her way of things, The Dark Elites after the holiday had to be stronger, and better. They would not be weak, not on Elle's account. She would help Lykke, as long as it was really seen as her as co-leader. If not Elle still had her plans to take over. Her mind was off in a different place, when someone came into her sunlight and blocked it.

Opening his eyes he was blinded by the sun harshly and could not see straight for a second , rubbing his eyes clear he leaned up and gazed apon the beach.Everything seemed different now for some reason , had it got brighter? , how long had he been doseing off for? , it just seemed more radiant for some reason.Pulling his galsses from his shirt pocket he layed them on his head and stood up to stretch , sleeping on a very warm and hard rock was not a comfortable spot to stay for a long time and he was starting to get burned by the sun.Seeking shade he fumbled down the slippery rocks towards the beach shore and walked out towards the wave line where the sea just caught his feet in there cool embrase.It was times like this he was glad he was wearing sandels , the odd feel of sand inbetween his toes had always put him off but this beach was different , the sand was less gritty , more soft.He enjoyed it.

He walked hands in pockets along the beach , head down for a while before he came to a stop at a small rock.It was shaped oddly and sparkled like a star in the bright sun , its colour changed as you looked at it from different angles which amused him childishly but persistant to be the child he was sometimes he started wandering around it till he was facing out towards the sea.He stopped to look at his shadow as he seen his fingers mimic a rabbit sillily but as he followed its cast he noticed he was back dropping someone sun-bathing.Hesitant to wether he had disturbed them he quickly dropped his arms and moved aside , allowing the sun to draw open on her."Sorry , I did not see you there , my mistake."

Blushing slightly he hoped he had not waken her now , even more that she looked quite pretty.God trust me to think of that first , stupid boy I am.The sun masked his red cheeks thankfully but his obvious discomfort in standing near her , so unaware, was clear he was sure.Nervously he walked out in to the tide and sat down on the sand waiting on the waves to wash him away from here , or atleast cool him.It was nice.

Elle groaned annoy at the fact that someone had gotten in her way. She slowly took off her glasses, just as the boy spoke. Her pale blue eyes squinted in the sun. She could barely see who it was. But it didn't matter. This person, whoever they were had just done something they would learn to never do again. Never again. Elle sat up, letting strands of her long blonde hair, swing slightly to the movement. She took off her sunglasses properly. Watching the boy walk away from her. What kind of guy was this, was she not pretty enough for him. She had been told by her mother that everyone liked blondes. What was his problem. Elle stood up.

"So you stand on in the way of my sun and then walk away. What on Earth is that about? I'm I too ugly to stare at?" If this boy said anything remotely different or strange Elle knew she wouldn't be responsible for what she did.

Alastair turned suprised by her sass for one and her problem she had.He was not staring at her enough? , what was with that? , manners must be a sparse thing with this girl.Typical blonde.He raised an eyebrow in her direction and lifted his glasses on to his forehead , what could he say? he did feel like getting defensive as he was such a stupid person in that way but he just decided to make the decision that she was not being rude , atleast not in the way he would asume to be offensive.

Standing up from crouched down he walked over to her making sure he was not making a shadow over her body again then stoped a few feet away from her and leaned down , crouched again but this time looking at her.Placing his glasses down again he spoke clearly and calm."I never meant to I can asure you that but if you would prefer I stared at you weirdly especially considering I am a stranger I wont complain.That good enough for you....., your name would help."
His words were clearly spoken and precise almost asif he had planed them out extensively whereas he had just improvised on the spot.He enjoyed doing that , it made him feel smart as he could do it so well.Such a silly talent and perk at the same time.

Elle stared at this younger boy. He had stood in front of her sun, obviously seen her and walked away. It would've been a lot better in Elle's opinion if he had just not said a word. Elle would not have bothered. But he had. He had spoken. Apologised. Elle was young, but she still expected people to look when she passed. Elle knew she was pretty, she had always been told so. As the boy came and spoke to her. Elle felt as though this younger was speaking to Elleas if she as younger. That was such a silly move. She would hold back, in a sense.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I've just been having a hard day." lied Elle as easily as she was counting to 10 "My name is Elle. Elle White. What's your name?" she began to twirl a strand of her long blonde hair around her finger and she looked at the boy with her blue eyes, looking quite sorry for before and now quite interested in him. She was smiling as well. This was something that she had really learned to perfect. The sweet smile, with a hidden venom.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Elle added, holding out her hand to the boy, so he could shake it. Formalities first, always.

Alastair watched patiently as she made a fuss to introduce herself after her implications earlier , it seemed odd but perhaps she was making amend for it.She looked older than him , perhaps not more maturer from what he had seen but he knew better than to judge so sincerley putting on a smile he replied , less sarcasticly this time.Smiling positively, "Alastair Heath , nice to meet you Elly."

Keeping up her formal invitation he shaked her hand gentley,Brushing his hair aside as he did.He lifted up his sun glasses so she could actually see his face this time round rather than looking at her through such dim vision.Once his glasses were off he seen her true apearence.Her now glowing smile and shining blue eyes catched sun rays as she looked towards him intentively.

"Bad day huh? , well il hope I have not made it worse, atleast you have a good tan coming along with this weather were having"he was playing it smart here in a way.He knew girls liked to be told they looked nice , and getting a good tan was a hard thing so surely going about it this way he would be hitting a good note with Elly , after all it was what started all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back