The weekend

Brayden Hunt

OOC First Name
Elise
Brayden was sat on a bench looking at the view in Brightstone. It was the weekend so he wasnt training. This was the perfect opportunity for him to relax and let loose slightly. He sighed happily as he rubbed his face with his hands then ran them through his hair. He was wearing a t-shrit and some jeans. He was good with cold as he had to run around in shorts for hours a day.

Alexis was walking around brightstone with no aim at all. she had seen a lagre amout of familier faces whilst walking around. but then thinking all that she noticed an unfamilier face.she was in desperate need of a drink but didnt know of anywhere decent so made her way over to him.`hey you wouldnt happen to know of anywhere i could get a drink do you?`she asked him standing infront of him.

Bray looked up with a smile when he saw a girl talking to him. " Urm yeah there is a pub somewhere over there." He looked around to point it out, although he couldn't see it so he frowned and stood up. " You know i will just take you there, if i can find it of course." He laughed slightly

she watched him stand up`ok `she aid as they started to walk.`so are you knew here then?`she asked` i havent seen you around before.`she commented stopping.`trust me you better be able to find it im parched`she giggled now starting to catch him up.

Bray shrugged. " I have a house here but i dont really spend too long here. I like to live all over the place. But i mainly live in England as that is where i work." He laughed slightly as he looked around for the pub. He knew it was around just didnt know where abouts

`what do you work as then` she asked wonderin why he had a house hear and lived everywhere.`whats england like then`she asked as she used to live there but it was a long time ago and wondered if it had changed much.

Bray scratched his neck as he answered. " I play rugby. And i suppose England is the same as here except colder." He laughed then clapped his hands as he saw the pub. " Ha i knew it was around here somewhere." He chuckled then turned to her. " Is it to your liking?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back