the waters edge

Morgan Chase

OOC First Name
Wez
Morgan was walking happily along the harbour side whilst eating an ice cream. After a little while of walking she decided to sit on a near by bench and watch the world go by. She sat down and continued to eat her ice cream. She watched all the hustle and bustle that was going on. People seemed to pick to go shopping at the same time around here because when ever she came here there always seemed to be so many people going into the same shops. She lifted her legs onto the bench and wrapped one arm around them while resting her chin on her knee's. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes.

Leo was just wandering around...when he saw a girl curled up on the bench that was near him with an ice-cream in her hands. Leo sat down next to her, then smiled at her.

"That ice-cream looks nice." Leo laughed then smiled as he caught her eye.

Morgans eyes quickly flickerd open when some one sat next to her and commented on her ice cream. " Errrm thanks, it tastes nice as well i suppose." She looked over at him to see that he was looking back at her so she looked away.

Leo smiled. "Hey I'm only messing." Leo had spotted what seemed to be her defensivness towards him, so took that on board.

"I'm Leo, it's good to meet you." Leo held his hand out to her, then smiled.

Morgan looked at him. She wasnt sure what to make of this boy who claims that his name is Leo. "Im Morgan, nice to meet you to i suppose." Morgan looked back at her ice cream now feeling selfconscious. She through it into he bin that was next to the bench them wiped her hands on the napkin then trough that into the bin aswel then she sighed.

Morgan looked over to the boy and fakely smiled at him. "Yes i am very fine thank you. Yourself?" Morgan wasnt sure that she could be bothered with boys today or it was just the fact that she only wanted to see one boy at the moment. She thought about him for a moment then came back down to earth when the boy spoke to her again. She sighed to herself.

Morgan nodded and pursed her lips. " Ok then, thats good to hear." She was going to stand up when she spotted someone that she knew. She looked away as they walked past and then sighed in relief when they diddnt see her. Morgan look at Leo and giggled slightly. That must have looked a little weird to him. "Sorry. Someone i knew."

Leo smiled, "Heyy, I know that feeling, no worries...Who was it?...Sorry am I being too nosey?" Leo suddenly realised that he had only just met Morgan, he couldnt go asking things like that yet.

Morgan laughed then flicked her hair from her eyes. "No dont worry about it, i doubt if you would know them anyway. So then how old are you?" He looked older thsn her so she wasnt too interested in him although he was cute. Maybe....

Leo smiled, as she flicked her hair back, it made her look a couple of years older than she actually was. Leo ruffled his hair around as he spoke.

"I'm 16, what about you?"

Leo smiled, and crouched down as she looked at her shoes, so he could catch eye-contact with her.

Leo laughed a little, "The best days of your life, you know...I remember being 13..." Leo was beginning to make himself feel old, even though he wasn't, so he shut-up for a bit.

He found her quite sweet, and age gaps were no problem to Leo, but he wasn't sure about his feelings yet, he liked them as just friends,...,for the moment anyway.

She giggled a little at what he said. "Ok then Leo if you say so. Maybe for you they were but not for me." She frowned by the thought of her dad shouting at her non stop. She couldntwait till she was 16 and she could move out because that will be the first thing that she will do.

She looked over at Leo he seemed more orthordox then most people and she like it, she like different. " So i know that this maybe a bit noesy but do you have a girl friend? Im not trying to hint anything by the way." She giggled a little by this odd question.

Leo laughed. "Nah, I'm single at the moment...what about you? Have you got a boyfriend?" Leo didn't mind odd questions, they didnt bother him too much, not that sort of question anyway...

Morgan nodded and giggled. "Yes i am. Iv never really had a long relationship with someone, i always get dumped becasue they always hurt me or find something wrong with me." She looked away and sighed then rubbed her face in her hands.

Leo's smile faded as she looked away from him when she was talking about her relationships.

In attempt to make her smile again, Leo smiled at her and put on the charm. "Hey, well there's nothing that I can see, or have noticed that could be wrong with you...you're absolutely fine the way you are..."

Morgan looked over so that he could see the smile on her face. "Thank you that means alot to me." She could feel the wanting for another ice cream starting to creep up on her so sehe stood up then it dissapeared so she made an excuse up. So Leo would you like to walk with me?"

Morgan laughed exitedly at him then began to walk. " So Leo what school do you go to?" She was trying to make conversation now which evedently she wasnt very good at and needed some serious improvement. She looked up at him as she waited for his answer.

Morgan smiled at him as he said that he was from Hogwarts. "Im from Durmstrang. Its alot better than Hodwarts." She laughed slightly to make her comment seem funny. "So what is your favorite subject then?"

Leo laughed at what she said about both of their schools. "No Comment." He said cheekily.

Leo didnt really have a favourite subject...he didnt really like school...he wasnt that sort of person..."Ummm, favourite? I dont have a favourite but it's definatly not potions...What about you?" Leo smiled at Morgan.

She smiled. "I like the dark arts, it hard to do but i like it." She skipped along and began to laugh, she was so very happy right now. There was something about Leo that made her happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back