The view

A

Anonymous

At the top of the tower, Sadie could see a whole new world. Everything loomed with a strage beauty. She made a mental note to come here any time things weren't quite right. This view took your breath away.

She sighed and leaned on the edge of the tower, resting her chin on her folded arms.

Andi walked in on a young girl, looking out over the horizon. She looked new and alone. "Hello." she seemed to startle the girl, and so proceeded to introduce herself. "My name is Andi. I guess you came up to see the view. It's beautiful."

Sadie was shocked, but also pleasantly surprised by her new visitor. "Oh, hello. I'm Sadie. So, you're a second-year, huh? Wow, things are so calm and peaceful. I love it up here. Not much is happening now in the school, only some first-years have arrived. But it's great to get away up here." she continued to ramble, completely forgetting manners, but it was nice to have a simple conversation with someone.

She smiled at her excitment for her new environment. Andi knew how great the school could be. "Oh, things will pick up and get very exciting, don't worry! And, I should be a third year now.. but I was out for a good while with Dragon Pox. It was pretty mad, I mean, my parents didn't know what to do, they're just muggles, so I was in St. Mungo's for a while.." Andi trailed off at the memory. Things were hard, then, but she had recovered. Things were good now.

"Well, enough about me, I'm just glad to back. So what's your story??"

She couldn't believe someone had taken an interest in her. "Well, I was born and raised in France. I've always wanted to attend Hogwarts, even though my parents were dead set on having me attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. I just wasn't the place for me, so I went to live with my sister a few years ago, and well, here I am." She looked up and smiled, while the sun began to set. "Well, I guess nothing more is going to happen up here, I think I'll go find something more adventurous." a devlish spread across her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back