Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur knew of the twin girls in her year, one was a Gryffindor, the one she was looking for and the other was a Hufflepuff. She was having trouble finding the Gryffindor one when someone pointed her out to the courtyard. She was pretty sure their older brother was the annoying Prefect that didn't even do so much as to nod when she spoke to him. She wasn't looking forward to this encounter. Evelyn had told her how rude her dorm-mates were and this was one of them. "Hey, Zenia Katsaros?" She asked a girl sitting in the courtyard.

Zenia had been moping. Valentines Day wasn't fun without a boyfriend, and the Gryffindor girl was still bitter about Cristian. She needed to go for a walk to clear her head, which she quickly realized was a bad idea; there were couples everywhere and it was disgusting. Zee made her way outside; she knew if Evelyn found her crying in their dorm there would be no end of hearing about it. However, as she was approached by someone, Zenia felt her hopes lift. She thanked the girl with a huge smile before looking at the note, but was left confused. "There's nothing here. Who is it from?"

Fleur watched the girl take the rose from her. And shrugged in response to her. She was pretty sure this was one of the girls Evelyn didn't really get along with. "I'm just a deliverer. I don't take the orders, so I don't know who it is from," she said with another shrug. It hadn't made sense why people were so boring to just send a pink rose without saying it was from them. If she sent one she would have signed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back