The Twins, out and argueing

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Kandee walked along, dragging her sister Cloe by the arm. She was a bit upset that her twin wasn't more eager in getting out, and looking arouind, she wasn't even interested in flirting. "Hurry up, Cloe." She said in a childish voice. She frowned and looked at her twin, adjusting her pink spotted halter top. "Bookworm." She said to her sister.

((Sorry for the bit of god moding there :) ))

Cloe shook her head. "You know I don't make friends that easy" she said. She looked at her sister who was always out and about wandering and flirting with guys that came to surround her.

"OH well. This is a time for reinvention of yourself. Couldn't you at least TRY?" She pouted putting her hands at the top of her jeans. "for me?"

Cloe let out a breath. "fine" she said, walking with her twin hoping guys would come up and take Kandee attintion.

She smiled and linked arms with the shy twin and smiled. "You know, if you let me help you out, you could have as many boyfriends as you want." She said smiling. "Now all we have to do, is find a guy."

Cloe smiled. "yeah" she said.

"You need to sound happier, like me." She said with a grin. "Come on Cloe-worm." She said, calling her sister by their old nickname for her.

Cloe rolled her eyes. "butterfingers i am as happy as you what a beautiful day" she said with a grin.

"Aw, don't call me that. I drop the ball like four hundred times, and that name sticks. Couldn't they be more original, like you know, gummy bear?"

Cloe shook her head. "nope Butterfingers well i might call you something else i'll think about it" she said.

"Yay," She said jumping up and down and clapping. "I hate butterfingers. Makes me feel like a klutz." Seh walked backwards, but slipped and feel on her butt. "Ouchy!"

Cloe rolled her eyes. "here" she said holding out her hand to her twin. "gosh you are a kluts" she said with a smile on her face.

She took the hand and pulled herself up, making a face. "Myeh, myeh, myeh." Seh said to her sister.

Cloe shook her head. "come on lets go find some us some hot guys and flirt" she said with fire in her eyes.

"Oo," She said smiling. "Someone's in a flirty mood." She said in a sing-song voice.

Cloe giggled. "yep lets go the guys are not gonna find us we have to find them" she said.

"Well you know what, pick a direction, and we'll go that way." She said smiling.

Cloe linked arms with her twin and pointed west. "lets go" she said wanting to skip.

As if she could sense her twins need, she began skipping as the went west.

Cloe skipped with her and smiled. "to much wizard of oz" she said.

"Don't you mean to much witches of oz?" She asked grinning.

Cloe started to giggle. "yep totally" wondering if there were any guys around who would come talk to them.

"Hey look, ice-cream!" She said smiling. Cloe never let her have sweets, she always said they made her hyper.

Cloe pulled her arm. "no you'll get hyper" she said.

"Meany," she muttered, pouting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back