The twins and the friends...

Collin Jin

(OOC: sorry for the little godmoding)

Collin made his way to the Ravenclaw table as he grabbed a bread in front of him as he slice them into pieces and start chewing them one by one. He hadn't seen his sister lately, he had missed her dearly especially seeing her pouting or argue with him. He smiled as he look at the girls sitting, giggling. Just then, he saw his sister entering the great hall and sat on the Gryffindor table.
Collin stood up and made his way to the Gryffindor table, sitting between his sister and another Gryffindor student. "Cherie! I've missed you dearly" He nudge her playfully. "How are you doing?" He asked her wanting to know if she was alright or not, he was worried if she wasn't.

Collin then look at his right and smile at the student "I'm Collin Jin, Cherie's twin brother" He smiled at him/ her (lol). He then look at his left side and smiled at his sister "So Cherie, how's your classes?" He asked randomly as he grab a random food in front of him and ate it.

Cherie had taken a seat at the Gryffindor table where there was room. She had taken some food and started eating when her brother came. She rolled her eyes and swallowed her food. "Collin, you're supposed to sit with your own house," she said. "I haven't gone to classes, silly." She elbowed him in the side. "I don't like to learn. I'm doing fantastic, though. What about you? Oh wait never mind, I don't care." Cherie giggled. "And I've missed embarrassing you. One of my few chances is here! Kid-ding!" She winked.

"So how goes your classes and learning and all that boring stuff that I hate?" Cherie asked.

Collin smiled at her, typical Cherie she wouldn't go to classes if her heart told her not to. But Collin was different, he would go to every classes. He wanted to have good grades, a "T" would be his worst nightmare. "I know you don't like learning but please! At least do your homework!" He knew his father wouldn't really care about the children getting a "T" but Collin was worried. "You know what, I've got this invitation from a friend of mine, Calvin you remember him right? The boy in Salem... He told me that there will be a big party there" Collin groaned. He loved big parties especially when he got to see girls and flirt with them.

Collin then shrugged "My class? They're all fantastic unlike yours" He winked back at her.

Cherie rolled her eyes. "Now answer this question," she said. "Why should I? And really, I'd rather do cheerleading and stuff than learn about, er, boring stuff! I'll go to things that involve using my wand, okay? Or at least I'll try to." She wouldn't keep to this promise, as she had crossed her fingers behind her back. Cherie took some more food.

"Well," she said, giggling. "You get to learn instead, do you not? And doesn't that make up for it? Anyway, wouldn't you rather have information than girlfriends?" Cherie's statement caused her to crack up. She drank a little of her water and took some more food. She ate for a little before speaking again.

"Well, I'm taking classes in being awesome," she said. "And guess what? I'm getting an O! So there, do I have to take stuff like well, the boring stuff?"

Collin smirk at her "Hey guess what, I've met this girl and she's Chinese and was born in China" He nudge her playfully. He had met Meiling Xue but too bad she wasn't in Ravenclaw "She's a Slytherin tho" He said as he sipped a pumpkin juice that was in front of him, he wasn't sure if it was his sister's or if it was nobody's. But he was going to drink it anyway.

"Cherie, without learning or girlfriends, I would probably kill my self"
He let out a small laugh as he eyed his cheeky sister. "And O? Or a zero?" He narrowed his eyes at her, he was going to kill her if she didn't attend any of the class.

"Aaaaaanyway..."
He then grab a bread in front of him and ate it slowly. "I like this girl" He was still talking about Meiling and he was going to make bug her sister. Usually Cherrie would try to stomp on his foor if he talk about girls but he wasn't sure if she was going to do that.

Cherie rolled her eyes. "I'd better go and make an announcement," she said. "To tell all the girls in this place to stay away from you." She drank a bit of pumpkin juice. "And what's wrong with Slytherin? Ambitious, Collin. Not evil. That's just a sterotype." Cherie took another sip of her pumpkin juice.

She winked. "If you killed yourself, that would make my life a lot more easier," she said. "And duh! O as in outstanding! I heard all about the wizard grading system, haven't you? Really, you can't be obsessed with learning and not understand how you're being graded."

Cherie kicked her brother in the ankle under the table. "Oh, really?" she asked. "Well, I'm sure that I should warn her that you've liked many girls before her. Maybe she won't like you back then. I'd be surprised if she liked you now, though." Cherie giggled again before eating more food.

Collin placed his pumpkin juice on the table as he eyed his sister "You remember Hayley right? Yeah I met her, she's not mean to me but to the rest of the girls" He smirk at her, it was true, not all Slytherins were mean but most of them were since they were too ambitious. Collin was ambitious but not as much as them. "And if I'm not THAT great, she would probably kick me too but she didn't so..." He said proudly, he was proud that he could get along with most girls.

Collin rolled his eyes "Of course I know! And Cherie, I'm telling mama if ur not learning!" He warned, he didn't know if she cared or not but if he was threaten like that, he wouldn't freak out since his mom wouldn't care too much.

Collin then felt a kick on his ankle "Ouch" He said sarcastically and eyed Cherie. "Don't you dare! I'm going to kill you! I swear!" He nudge her playfully. "And believe me, she is going to love me!" He smirk as he sipped his pumpkin juice. "So Cherrie... You got your self a new boyfriend?"

Collin then saw a girl beside him "Hey there" He greeted her.

((Hope you guys don't mind if I join in))

Ashlynn was walking out from the Slytherin table when she heard some voices. Not just any voices; they sounded familiar. She turned, and sure enough, it was Cherie and Collin, having another one of their arguments, or so it seemed. She smiled and turned back, striding toward the Gryffindor table. As she got closer, some heads turned and stared at her, but she ignored them. She was good at that.

"Hey guys!" She said as she approached them. She sat down opposite the two of them. "Long time no see..." She glanced at their robes. Blue. Red. She wracked her brains, searching for the information in there. So that meant Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. "I see you were sorted into different houses." She laughed, wondering how that was working out for the two of them. From what she knew, they loved teasing each other, even acting mean to each other, but she also knew that they were very close as twins.

Collin then heard a female voice, he loved hearing them but this one was special, she sounds like a good friend of his. "Ashlynn" He smiled as he pushed Cherie away and pat on the seat so she was sitting in the middle of the twins. "Sorry Cherie I love her more than you" He whispered on Ashylnn's back and smiled at her. He was joking and Cherie knew that, he loved his twin more than anyone in this world but he loved making her mad.

Collin took his pumpkin juice and drank the whole glass and placed it on the table and took a bread and ate it. "Slytherin?" He rose his eyebrow. "Wow all the Chinese and Japanese... And Korean are in Slytherin" He chuckle, Meiling was a Slytherin, Ashylnn was a Slytherin, and Koboshi was a Slytherin. There were a lot of pretty girls in Slytherin "I wish I'm a Slytherin" He chuckle and finish his bread. "So how are you Ash? Meet anyone cool in the school?" He took another bite of the bread "Except me" He chuckle.

Cherie rolled her eyes, not caring what her brother said when she heard Ashlynn's voice. "Ashlynn!" she said, making room for her friend. "I would rather sit next to Ashlynn because she's awesome than you, Collin," she whispered to her brother. She smiled. "Oh, so now Slytherin isn't a horrible house?" she asked. "You want to be there? Anyway, I'm sure that Ashlynn would have been better fit as a Gryffindor like me." She drank some pumpkin juice.

Cherie nodded. "Yeah," she said. "I really don't know why people think we're so alike. I mean, we may look alike but heh, I'm awesome and this person-" She pointed to her brother. "isn't. So how have you been, Ashlynn?"

Ashlynn laughed as Collin pushed Cherie over and patted the seat between them. “Gosh you guys…” She shook her head amusingly and moved over between them. “I guess Slytherin’s not so bad now that I think about it. I haven’t met a lot of people yet, but the people I’ve met so far are nice. I’d love to be in Gryffindor though. Then meeting up with the both of you wouldn’t be such a hassle.” She eyed the food on the table. Sure, she just finished eating a few minutes ago, but she was constantly hungry. It was such a bad habit. She debated for a few moments and then reached to grab a piece of bread. “Sorry. Being a pig,” she said with her mouth full. She swallowed and smiled sheepishly. “I’ve just been around the school, trying to get used to it. I went outside for a while yesterday though. What have you guys been up to? Do you have any classes together?”

Hyeori got up from her bed as she eyed a note that she stick on the mirror earlier. It was written in Korea and she was reminding her self to bring her food that she made earlier. She took a shower and changed her self into a yellow uniform or in other words, Hufflepuff robes. She wasn't proud being Hufflepuff but she didn't mind. People had been underestimating her, telling her that all Hufflepuff should be nice but Hyeori wasn't that nice. She was but not that nice when it comes to ice skating competition.

With a cheese tok bok ki on her hand, she made her way to the great hall. She didn't do her routine which was jogging, she was too tired and decided not to jog. She ate it all the way to the great hall and found students from different houses hanging in the Gryffindor table. One of them turned out to be her cousin, Ashlynn. She made her way toward the Gryffindor table with a smile on her face "Annyeong Haewon na" She smiled at Ashlynn and then look at the rest of the group "Annyeong haseyo" She greeted and bowed showing a respect to them. "Err... Can I join you guys?" It was quiet odd that they were all asian and they were all together. Her eyes then was focused on the Ravenclaw boy and the girl from Gryffindor. "Twins?" She lifted her eyebrow and smiled at them.

Collin poke his sister from behind "Don't be like that. I'm so much better than you, I got the charm and I could attract anyone I want. Admit it!" He smirk at Cherie and then look back to Ashlynn that asked them if they had classes together. "Well Herbology but I'm not sure if Cheris is going to go to the class" He chuckle "No you're not a pig, trust me, she's a lazy pig that wont get up in the morning or at least finish her homework" Collin didn't know if his sister had changed or not and he didn't really know if Cherie would finish her homework or not since he was in different house so he hadn't spend too much time with her.

Another female voice was heard by Collin and the girl turned out to be... Korean "Annyeong Haseyo" He stood up and introduced him self and bowed at her then he patted the seat next to him so the girl was sitting between Collin and Ashlynn. The girl seemed to know who Ashlynn was since she greeted her informally and secondly, she mention Ashlynn's name. "Yeah we're twins" The twins sat far away from each other, and Collin was pleased with that. At least he could spend time with the rest of the girls. He wouldn't be able to flirt with his sister, could he? "Hey do you happen to be in the muggle winter olympic? Coz I've seen you before in T.V. And yeah don't ask me why I have a T.V in my house" He then stare at Cherrie then back to the new girl. "I'm Collin by the way, and that's Cherie. And you probably met Ashlynn" He let out a small chuckle.

Cherie rolled her eyes. "Collin," she said. "I should say that I admit something that isn't true? I do go to classes, Collin. You're not in most of them with me, only in Herbology. Seriously, when I get exams and stuff I'll do fine because I've been going to the lessons." She sighed. "Well, Collin's right about the you part, but the other part is just false. I need beauty sleep. And I do homework. It isn't like you follow me around so how would you know?" She kicked her brother under the table.

Then another girl came. She nodded because she was chewing some bread. Cherie put on a small smile at the girl. "Yup," she said. "But I am nothing like him. I mean in personality." She glared at her brother. "That wasn't her, don't you know you have to be 16 to be in the Olympics? She's our age. And last time I checked, we weren't 16." She ignored her brother introducing her. "I'm Cherie. And I can introduce myself although my brother doesn't think so."

Ashlynn laughed. It was times like these she wished her brother could be here with her. Or sometimes she wish that she had a twin. That what be hella fun. And she would be less lonely, although if she were back at home in Korea, she'd be just fine with all her friends. Here though, she didn't know many people from her own house. "What, is Collin being a little pimp again?" She smiled. He reminded her of some of her guy friends back home. "Sleep is good." She nodded. "I love to get my sleep too. Although...I have been doing my homework lately...I kinda doubt I'll be doing it all later on in the year. We'll see how interesting classes are, and then I'll decide."

Ashlynn turned when she heard Korean being spoken. Then her name. "Annyeong Hyeori!" She smiled and moved a bit more to make room for her cousin. She chuckled as she realized something. "Now we've got somebody from each of the four houses sitting here." She turned to Collin and Cherie. "Oh, by the way guys, this is my cousin, Hyeori. She's an avid figure skater."

Hyeori giggle at the twins who were arguing about the Olympic and shrugged at her cousin. She sat in the middle of the boy and her cousin Ashlynn (Haewon is Ashlynn's Korean name). "And that is why I don't make it to the Olympic but I was there watching the skaters" She smiled referring to the age part. Hyeori hadn't been seeing twins lately but not identical. Sometimes seeing them would make her jealous, Hyeori was the only child and had wished that she had a brother or a sister or even a twin. But if she had a twin that could skate, she probably would kick him/ her in the butt if they manage to be better than her, except if they did a pair skating then it would be different.

Hyeori took a bite of the tok bok ki and offer it to her cousin in Korean "Meokgo sipeo? (wanna eat?)" She knew that her cousin was a food addict, Hyeori was too but she was on a diet although she had been breaking few rules of diet, one of them was eating cheese tok bok ki. "So how do you guys know each other?" She asked and smile at the rest of the group.

"Ouch" Collin said sarcastically right after his sister kicked him under the table. "Well don't blame me, she's gorgeous!" He smiled at the Ashlynn's cousin, Collin had seen a lot of pretty girls in the school and he was pleased. But Ashlynn was the only girl that he fell in love with since he was little. He knew that Ashlynn didn't feel the same way, well at least that was what he thought. And he couldn't blame the girl, they were only 5 years old when they met each other and he wasn't expecting her to like him back since they were only 11.

"Well I used to live in Busan for several years since my step-mother is Korean and we met your cousin" He smiled at Hyeori. "Wow, how's the Olympic? Is it good?" He asked randomly not really caring about the answer. But he wanted to keep up the conversation. "Haewon? Whose that?" He asked, he didn't know anyone who was called Haewon but he remember Ashlynn's parents used to call her Haewon so he was guessing that Haewon was Ashlynn's Korean name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back