The Timid, the Kind and.. Well, Keira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Undersee

Hey guys! So I have a few characters that need some plots and developing. My muse is currently non existent but I'm hoping that it will return soon! And when it does I'll be ready to start RPing again! If you feel you have anything at all to offer for the characters below then either shoot me a PM or post here. Creating the plots and characters is the most interesting part of HNZ to me (Though I do love RPing too), so you can offer anything you like! (Sane or insane)

tumblr_mp0ucoZRxM1rqy81so4_250.png
tumblr_mp0ucoZRxM1rqy81so2_250.png

M A T I L D A ;; B E A ;; H O N E Y ;; U N D E R S E E
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[AGE] 10
[BLOOD STATUS] Mixed blood (part goblin)
[PERSONALITY]
Generally, Matilda is shy, reserved girl with the ability to cause trouble and stand up for herself if she should ever feel it was necessary. The thing is, attention is something she will avoid at all cost and therefore she does not often cause trouble by reacting to people's comments about her. Plus, she knows it would simply give them the satisfaction that they had hurt her if she retaliated. She learnt this, along with many other things, from reading books, and her mind is very broad and sharp already since she has picked up so much information simply from reading. Her knowledge on relationships, friendship, business, money, politics and many other things is already more refined than that of someone five years older than her. Despite this, she always keeps quiet and never brags about how much she knows. She is awkward around others and fears that she will be rejected by people, as nobody in her life has truly accepted her as of yet. Since she is so house bound, Matilda loves the outdoors and tries to get out as much as possible, much to her Mother's dismay.
Since she fears rejection, making friends will be hard for Matilda. She will be very cautious of everyone who tries to befriend her (if they ever do try), as she is immediately afraid that everyone who is nice is out to hurt her. She most likely picked up this trait from her Mother, though most of the time she can see that her Mother is absolutely irrational, not to mention annoying. She believes, though, that being cautious of others is not necessarily a bad thing. It means she will be less likely to get hurt by jumping into friendship or other relationships that are fake or will not last.

tumblr_mm8hbolm8k1rha27ho1_250.gif
tumblr_mm8hbolm8k1rha27ho2_250.gif

B R I D G E T ;; K E L S E Y ;; R I L E Y

[AGE] 10
[BLOOD STATUS] Mixed blood
[PERSONALITY]
Bridget has an attitude which can be confusing to many people. Though on her outer shell she appears a strong, confident girl, inside she is feeling much different. Her pride, however, would be dented should she admit such a thing in public, and therefore people do not know of these feelings. She is, in fact, a very fearful girl. Many things scare her, and it is common for Bridget to find herself panicking over silly things which are of no danger to her. Luckily, despite her lack of self confidence, she does not take out her feelings on others. Some would bully to feel as though they were more powerful/important than they really are, or to make them feel better. Bridget, however, is the complete opposite. In fact, one of the things she fears is being bullied. She knows she is vulnerable to this and tries to keep a brave face. If she acts as though she is bold, people will be less likely to bother her. Though she has not had much of an opportunity to know boys yet, she will probably grow up to be a fairly shy girl when it comes to relationships. She would not be the first to make a move, or ask anyone out on a date. In fact, she would rather grow up lonely than ask someone out. She fears rejection, the same kind she received from her Father. Despite being such a fragile, fearful girl, Bridget is fairly active and sporty. When she attends Hogwarts, she would enjoy playing Quidditch, so long as she can overcome her fears and get on a broom. At the moment, she enjoys Muggle sports such as football, however not many Wizards and Witches know about this and therefore she often finds herself playing alone. She likes to make herself believe she would not like the company of someone else anyway, however she knows this is not true. Lying to herself is a habit she finds hard to control. A rather contradictory trait Bridget has is that she is realistic. Though when she is fearing
things herself she cannot see the realistic side to things, she can usually help a friend who cannot solve a personal crisis by helping them with her down to earth attitude. However, this also makes her rather a hypocrite for not taking her own advice. Bridget is a very fragile girl. Anything traumatic tends to leave her broken for a long time.
Something not mentioned is that she is a very kind girl who loves to help her friends. She also has a healing nature like her Mother.

tumblr_mqb241yuKu1stksamo2_250.gif
tumblr_mqb241yuKu1stksamo4_250.gif

K E I R A ;; K E N D A L L ;; W H I T E

[AGE] 20
[BLOOD STATUS] Pure blood
This character needs so much developing that I don't even have a real personality for her. She's a Pure Blood Ravenclaw Graduate who desperately needs some attention from me. To develop her further, I'd like to RP with her a bit and see what sort of personality I get from her. She was kicked out of her house by her parents at a very young age and grew up believing she was an orphan. However it later came to light that this was not the case, that she had parents and she was pure blooded.

That's it for now I think! Let me know if you have any characters who could make plots with these ones!
Thanks guys :wub:

I have three characters I could offer you. I have two unsorted characters, Casey Daniels and Mackenzie Mitchell. I haven't had much time to develop these characters so I'm hoping to develop them through more rp, and for Keira I have James Woodlock who is a new professor at HNZ and also a fellow Ravenclaw graduate so they have that in common and maybe they meet up and there's a flicker of recognition or something and we can go from there. If you need anymore info about any of my characters just let me know.

Hey Daniel

I'm sorry I never got round to starting our RP with Casey and Bridget! Would you still like to do that? If so, I'll start a topic today.

I would love for Keira to meet James, but you say he's a Ravenclaw graduate yet his sig/av say differently :p I would still be up for them meeting, though. Perhaps they already know each other but never really got chatting.

Let me know :D

Ok oops I wasn't thinking of James when I put that.... he's actually a Slytherin graduate. So may face palms. Yes I still like to get Casey and Bridget rping so if we can get on that, that would be good. Maybe Keira and James can still meet up some how, there might be some recognition between them, they are the same age I think so maybe they shared a class or something.

Yeah sure I'll think of something.

I have Dante that I could offer up for Keira?

Dante was a Slytherin, but graduated a few years back. Going from his obnoxious and adventurous Slytherin persona in highschool, he changed with the passing of his mother, and is quite a withdrawn and awkward person. His anti-social shell has recently been broken, and i'm trying to push him beyond his boundaries to get out and meet new people. Let me know what you think :)

Hey Dylaan!

I think Keira would love to meet Dante. From what I remember whilst RPing her, I think she's the total opposite of him. Her upbringing made her pretty bouncy/athletic/outgoing, so she might at first feel a little awkward around him. Perhaps she could help him to come out of his shell ^_^
Would you like me to start something or you?

I have Belladonna Metzger that I could offer up for either Matilda or Bridget.
Belladonna is a mixed-blood (Part-Veela) and is around the same age as both of them. I plan on having her sorted for Y19. Belladonna is a little firecracker. She's bold, hot-headed, and has a tendency not to think before she does things. Despite Belladonna being a hot-head, she's not really mean or anything. In fact she's quite lovable. She is also fairly loyal and cares a great deal for her friends. All in all I would really like her to have a lot of friends.

I'm not sure who she'd get along with better, but I figured I'd post in here since I don't think we've ever roleplayed together before.
Let me know! ^_^

Hey Jessye ^_^

I love the sound of Belladonna! She would definitely get on better with Bridget than Matilda. Bridget also wants to be surrounded by friends so it sounds like they would be quite comfortable around each other. Bridget will also be sorted for Y19, perhaps they could meet at Hogwarts? I'm not sure which house she's hoping for but if it's Hufflepuff then they might even be dorm buddies! ^_^

Let me know if this is okay! I look forward to RPing with you!

So might I say I love your ten year olds. I've been following Matilda's thread with Graeme(?) it makes me want one so I can also role play with them!D:
I love Doctor Who which is probably why I love Bridget :r

For Keira however :)
Professor Connor Barnard. Recently has become the newest Charms Professor. But outside of that she's competed in major dueling championships around the world since graduating from Durmstrang and that school is the reason for how she acts. She can't properly see like everyone else, so she's also been jealous of her twin sister who can. Durmstrang fueled her hatred and also created a resentment for Muggles, which sadly her father is also. She isn't big into physical contact, barely able to even shake another person's hand. But she is getting over her issues slowly and surely and has developed into a beautiful young woman, though tom boyish. I haven't made any future plans with anyone as I haven't been sure outside of teaching what she'd do and who she'd be friends with. Though she has met Dante, who I see Keira is also going to meet. I have a plot brewing in my head but I'm not sure if you'll go with it :r But I guess they'd have to meet and see if they like each other first to see if the plot would even work :r

Hey Steph :D

Hehe, when it comes to first years, the more the merrier! I love Doctor Who as well, and Karen Gillan ^_^

I couldn't help but notice that Dante and Connor knew each other. I'm a huge fan of making plots so I'm sure we could make it work, whatever it is XD I decided in the RP between her and Dante to just write whatever came to mind, and it would seem she's 'let herself go' a little. She definitely needs something to get her back on her feet. If you want to PM me your idea then go for it, Keira's quite a tomboy so I'm sure they'd get on well!

I don't think Belladonna is too picky on what house she gets into, and I don't have any idea what house she would be sorted into either. So it's a surprise I guess. xD
So would you like to RP her and Bridget then? :)

Hehe ^_^ I'd love to, but I was wondering whether they'd be better off waiting until they met at Hogwarts. Up to you, but Bridget's already met quite a lot of future firsties and it would be nice to have someone to meet once they're sorted :p What do you think?

I think that's a good idea too. Belladonna will need friends more when she gets to Hogwarts than she does now. So when sorting time rolls around you can either poke me when you're ready to start or send me a shout in the Plot Development topic I plan to set up once my future students get sorted.

Sound good? ^_^

I've been thinking hard on which or both of your soon to be first years would be a good fit for my Anna-Jo. Also to offer Bituin or Indiana(Gryffindor) both third years as possible future mentors for either of them, which can be discussed later of course no need to get ahead of our selves. xD

Anyways I think Matilda will be quite the fit for Anna-Jo. They have in common their small bodies, Anna-Jo won't gain much height above 5'4'' Plus I think their personalities will fit together well enough. Anna-Jo probably the louder of the two but I think she'll take well into making up for her lack of height by being a leader of sorts. She's the oldest child, which you know from asking questions, so I think she'd be quite used to not really bossing others around but taking care of them and leading them where they need to go.

She'd probably end up being friends with Bridget if the girl could get passed wanting to be alone. Anna-Jo might find a common interest with her in muggle sports out on the lawn and be able to be friends with the girl. Her down to earth nature would compliment Anna-Jo who is very similar, however she tends to be a bit on the too curious side of life and would probably need someone like Bridget to bring her to her senses and keep her from harming herself.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back