The Time for Lurking is Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hey Guys, so recently I've only been lurking and I want to start rping again with a few of my favorite characters. So please reply! ^_^</FONT>
images

Kate Moon
She is my main character, the most developed of em all. Kate is in her final year of Hogwarts. She is a Seventh Year 'Puff. Kate is very outgoing and is mostly seen with a smile. She is very helpful and loves to give advice. She tried to look at life like the glass is half full not empty. She has had her share of misfortunes which in some ways has defined her. She is very friendly and tries not to judge on first appearences. She likes to have fun but is mature for her age. She loves music. It's her thing. She loves to sing and give her any instrument and she'll have it learnt in a day or two. She also loves quidditch and is the co-captain and seeker of the Hufflepuff team.
For Kate I would like a close friend for Kate. They can be male or female. Someone with her type of bubbly personality. She needs more friends. People who she can just talk and hang out with. Finally maybe someone to tease her over what RHI has been saying?

images

Star Moon
This is Kate's younger sister and I haven't been that active with her really and I'd love too because she is my favorite. She is a Sixth Year Ravenclaw. Star is so sweet and innocent. She is a total cutie pie. She is very shy and hasn't really developed as a person yet. Since being the youngest in the family her voice was never heard and since her only talent was reading, writing and photography , no one took particular attention to her. That doesn't mean her family doesn't love her but there has just always been something more important then Star. She has been trying to break her shell . Star is quite academic but magic isn't her thing. She quite enjoys classes but she would love to be a professional writer. She is a chaser on the Ravenclaw quidditch team. Quidditch isn't Star's favorite pastime but it's her favorite way to exercise.
So for Star I need a best friend. Someone she can confide in and who will help her break her shell. Someone outgoing who will help her get off her backside and embrace life. A nice circle of friends would be nice. People who share her interests and like her .Also Star isn't strong-willed or brave or courageous so someone maybe someone to bully her. Tell her she is useless etc.

images

Damien Blade
Damien is a Fourth Year Gryffindor. He is my second but favorite male character. He is a pretty average, normal wizard. He is sweet and polite. He is generally seen with a smile and his guitar. He does have a nasty temper which he has been good to keep under wraps. He has been more on edge lately due to fighting with one of his closest friends. He tends to have angry outbursts. But compared to what they could be they are mostly controlled due to learning a harsh lesson when he was younger about keeping your anger under control. He didn't have the best start in life, he went to a useless school and had to spends hours busking to get enough money for he and his aunt to buy food. He is very musical. He is a talented guitarist and a good singer. He has composed hundreds of songs. He is very modest about is abilities and only that he constantly has his guitar no one would know he could sing or play. He always has ideas for songs in his head which is why he always carries the guitar, a pencil and copy. He tries to look at life positively since his has gotten so much better over the past few years but he can be skeptical and negative. He is a beater/chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.
I need some friends for Damien. Possible some male one because all he has at the moment are girls. Someone or some people who share his interests and personality . I'd still be interested in girl friends though. Possibly an enemy, he has also been in RHI. Damien would not take kindly to being teased.

images

Rose Bellard
Rose is my newest. She is a second year Gryffindor. Rose is French and going through a tough time at the moment. Her father suffers from depression ever since her mother died. Lucie, Rose's aunt has been getting help for Rose's father for years but nothing had appeared to be working until Rose left for Hogwarts. Rose's mam died after giving birth to Rose. Rose has the misfortune of looking exactly like her mother. Anyways to cut a long story short Rose has moved out after finding that her Papa had been improving while she wasn't around. Her friend Kyle let her stay at his for the holidays. Rose is a very good at drawing. Sketches are her speciality. She carries a pencil and sketch pad around with her to most places. She does the drawings for herself as it makes her feel closer to her Papa who is also a talented artistic but has never shown any sort of love towards Rose. She is also a talented pianist. From the age of three she was playing the piano. She plays it every day for hours. Its the only way she feels closer to her Mama who was also a pianist. Rose is very protective. She has surrounded herself with friends after never receiving any sort of love from her Papa. She is independent and very strong-willed. Once she has an idea in her head nothing will make her change her mind. She is friendly and brave. She likes to have fun and can be a bit on the wild side at times.
I'd like a best friend for her. Someone she can be totally comfortable around and tell them everything. Male or female. I would also like just some friends. People who share her interests or maybe people who could open her eyes to other hobbies. An enemy could also work because if Rose sees anyone else being bullied she will stand up for them.​
<FONT font="Georgia">

So yeah that's it for now. Hopefully you will find something interesting in there ^_^ Also for if any of these have already rpd with one of your characters and you would like to rp again just pm me on Kate's account of post here ^_^

Johanna(Jo :r )

Heeey! :r

Okay, so for Star and Kate, I've got Samual, because I love when these guys all meet up and stuff, they do the craziest things and never fail to put a smile on my face. xD You can pick whether we have both running in two roleplays, or just one for now. We can think out details as we go, it's never gone badly before. :p

And, I was thinking that Rose Bellard and Kieran Adam Boneheart could meet up again? I thought their Yule Ball roleplay was fun, and I'd like to get them in a more independent environment and see what happens, if you'd like?

Tell me what you think. ^_^
~Tenilee

Tenilee :hug:

I do love their rps. Who else builds forts and falls from trees :r I think we should do them seperately as Star wouldn't be as comfortable with Kate around and would probably fade into the back round. I can start one with Star if you like?

Yes, I do remember that. Sure thing ^_^ who would you like to start?

Hanna!!!

I was thinking that maybe Ai and Kate could have a little chat, after all, Ai would love to know how Kate has been doing since she had helped her more than once...

Not really sure about Killua for Rose though... They haven't exactly met yet since I had some troubles during the time we were RPing with the two... Would you like to see if they can meet up??

Ai and Kate
Yes, that would be great. Could you start please?

Killua and Rose
Sure, we can see how it goes
^_^

Kate Moon said:
Tenilee :hug:

I do love their rps. Who else builds forts and falls from trees :r I think we should do them seperately as Star wouldn't be as comfortable with Kate around and would probably fade into the back round. I can start one with Star if you like?

Yes, I do remember that. Sure thing ^_^ who would you like to start?
=)) What I meant is, do you want to roleplay both (in their own rps) or just roleplay one just now? But I can start the one with Kate (If you want to rp with her) if you start Star and I can start one with Kieran.

:p

Okay, I'll start Kate/Sammy nowish and Kieran's one soonish. xD

JoJo! :hug:

So, we an RP Damien and Jazzymae if you want! Sorry that our other RP with them didn't get far! JazzyMae has become a lot more desperate to be accepted. I was thinking she could use some of we charm on him, unknowingly of course.

I don't have many guys students, so I can offer Rafael Todd to you. He is a third year Slytherin. He has gotten nicer since his first year. Maybe he and Damien could be kind of like friends depending on how Raf reacts to him.
Tell me what you think! :)
~Lovi

Sure thing! ^_^

Should I start up Kil and Rose's too?

First of all, Congrats for being a head girl! :party:

So, even though Aaren is a little younger, I am thinking that maybe she and Rose could meet up? Well, they have quite the same situation of not getting enough attention from their parents, though in Aaren's case, it's because they were too busy and actually, they wanted a boy as a child instead of a girl, thus her name sounding like a boy's name. She also loves music though her choice of instrument is a guitar instead of piano. Aaren loves to speak her mind and she can be really talkative too specially when the topic is about something that really interests her. She's pretty much obsess with zodiac signs and horoscope and would always bring her lucky item for the day.

For Damien, I have Liam. Honestly, I haven't got the chance to RP with that character of mine so he really is not developed. He's really arrogant and loves to make use of other people for his personal gain, and being a pure blood, he really despise muggles specially muggle borns. He's just a third year slytherin but he thinks too highly of himself that I think it would be easy for him to be enemies with Damien.

Tell me what you think :)

I'll start them up tomorrow later when I wake up and send the links to you, probably through Kate's...

Congrats for Kate making Head Girl by the way!

as always my charries are open to rp with any of youres this includes nurse wolfie and of course the one and only stefan.

Sorry Lovi, I didn't see your post! xD

Damien and JazzyMae
Don't worry chick ^_^ That sounds great! Hehe it could be interesting :r I can start this one?

Damien and Rafael
Sure we'll see how they get one! Would you mind starting that one?

Thanks Raze! :hug:

Aaren and Rose
I think the two would get on nicely! They could play the piano and guitar together! :woot: Who would you like to start?

Liam and Damien
Oh yay, enemies. My characters haven't had enemies in ages :r Don't worry if he isn't that developed, I'll be looking forward to this rp ^_^ again who would you like to start?

Marga: Thanks chick :hug:

Stefan and Kate
I think the two should rp again, maybe talk about Kate getting head girl and she cans see how he is dealing with the death of Micheal?

yh that sounds cool do you wanna start or shall i

I'll start it there in two seconds ^_^
Anywhere in particular you would like it?

Can you start the one for Aaren and Rose and I'll start the one for Liam and Damien :)

nope dump us where ever

You can start Damien and JazzyMae. I will get to Damien and Rafael later on today, JoJo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back