The third girl.

Abathyn Dalmoir

Abby half waddled into St Mungos, carrying Jaimee above her swollen belly. She was six months now, and felt that something was going wrong. Nervously she sat in the waiting room, waiting for her appointment to start. She paitently picked up a magazine, trying to ignore the growing pains from her stomach.

Corinne stepped out of her office to face the last patient of the day, smiling at her she bid her to follow her to her office. Standing at the door until the woman entered, she asked the woman to first take a seat as she walked to her own chair.
"Now let me see..." she flicked through her notes on Abathyn Dalmoir smiling as she did so, "this is you're second pregnancy Ms Dalmoir and you're six months along now?" casting a gaze her way she continued to smile until she noticed that the lady looked in some way uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?"

Abby followed the midwife to her office, still carrying Jay. She half zoned out, trying to ignore her stomach pains. She didn't notice the healer speaking until she looked up, and Abby frowned. "Not quite." The two words took such an effort to say; Abathyn never announced defeat.

"You saw my cousin and, um, sister, didn't you?" Abby was trying to take her mind off of her belly, and straightened Jaimee's cute hat carefully.

Jay was sick of being good and still. She wriggled out of mummy's arms, and spotting a basket of toys in the corner proceeded to throw them around. "MAAAUUUMMMYY!!! LOOK AT MEEE!!!!!!!" she screamed, as excited as ever.

Corinne sat back in the chair and looked at the woman quizzically.
"So you're not at the end of your second trimester then?" she asked, turning to smile at the little girl who began screaming for the toys. Glancing back at the woman before looking through her notes once more she sighed.

"Alright Mrs Dalmoir, I'll let you explain what I apparantly don't have right in my notes" she couldn't even fathom what was incorrect in them, unless this was her first and not second child.
"Just who is your sister and cousin?" she smiled kindly at the woman.

[sorry this had taken me so long to get too... please feel free to godmod my character within reason so you can finish up your rp.]

((It's fine :) gah I'm confused now xD ))

Abathyn sighed. "Sorry, yes this is my second, and yes it is my second trimester." She was just confused now. "I came because, ah I don't think something's right." Abby attempted to distract herself further from the pains, cringing again. "My sister, well adopted sister Marlana, and my cousin Melodie."

Glancing at her daughter, Abby rolled her eyes. "Jaimee, please stop throwing the toys." she said firmly, praying that the little mischief-maker would behave.

((I said Marlana to stick with what time it is in the roleplay. Just to clear up a lot of confusion :doh: ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back