Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
This time, Kaia had absolutely no idea who she had to deliver the rose to. No, of course she knew that she was a prefect, however, she had no idea what she looked like. Kaia just decided to go to the place where she knew that always were the most people and just hoped for a good luck. "Is Emmaline there? I have a rose for Emmaline!" Kaia loudly shouted for Emmaline, excited to finally put the name and face together.
@Emmaline Hopkins-Vance

Emmaline was sitting down going over some of her new textbooks. She swore they got heavier and heavier with each year. However the young Gryffindor was in for more than just the surprise of heavy books. She flipped through the pages of her Astronomy textbook, reading a few passages. Suddenly she heard her name being called by a girl she was not quite sure she had ever really spoken too. Of course Emmaline, at this point, recognized many people even if she often did not speak to those who weren't in her social circle, unless it was for class of course.

The young brunette looked up at the girl calling her name. She raised her hand, almost too awkwardly. "Umm yes hi" She began. "I'm Emmaline" She finished. The whole event was rather surprising. A rose for her. Who would give her a rose? Maybe River Emmaline thought not quite sure her younger sister would spend the time giving her such a gift either. It was certainly a mystery.

Kaia ran over to Emmaline with the rose. "Here you go! How is your Valentine's Day going so far?" Kaia keenly asked, impatient to see the girl's reaction to the rose once she handed it out to it's owner.
Dear Emmaline,
Happy Valentine's!
-Brooke Townsend

Emmaline smiled at the girl that rushed over to her with a yellow rose. Certainly strange, not the girl the situation of course. The young Gryffindor girl took the flower and the note. "Thanks!" She said trying not to show that she was utterly confused at this rose giving. More surprised at the question posed to her. She had not even really remembered the day. It wasn't on her list of necessary information. Certainly not during an OWL year. "Oh yeah..umm" She began a little caught off guard. "It's going okay I guess." She lied not quite sure if she should admit that she had completely forgotten.

Emmaline looked over the note. Even more surprise on her face. It was from Brooke, a girl that Emmaline had socialized mostly in Divination class. She wondered if she should have sent a rose herself, but honestly that would not have crossed her mind in the slightest. Reading the note once more, just to be sure, Emmaline made a mental note to thank the Slytherin girl later when she saw her next.

Looking up, Emmaline realized that she was being rather rude. That normally wasn't her style. Especially note when the other girl had spent her time giving her this rose. "Sorry." Emmaline began. "I honestly forgot about Valentine's Day. I didn't think I would get any roses. It's just a bit of a surprise" She explained. "But I hope you are having a good Valentine's Day. You seem busy! Must be fun handing out all these roses and seeing the reactions though. Bet some fun stories come from this" She added. Emmaline wasn't sure if she would ever take the job. It would take up too much time from her studying. But it must be nice to see so much happiness being given all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back