The stinging of a mocking bird

Isobel Montiez

Isobel sauntered into the great hall, her stride slowly and counted for till she reach the Slytherin table. Before she had arrived she had done something so horrible, it frighten her to near chest pain but not enough to want to confess the crime. The second she sat down on the table the deed was forgotten, but the pain still linger behind. She rubbed her chest in slow circulos motion, her painted nails smelled of something notorious. It made her want to vomit, but Isobel held her composer well enough that no one suspect anything was up with the first year Slytherin girl. She just grew tired sitting so eventually she laid her head down, resting her eyes a bit. Not aware of everyone around her.

Lykke was sat on her own, picking at her food, when she noticed someone she hadn't in a while. Picking up her drink she left the bench she was sitting on, and making her way to the other side of the table, she came up behind Isobel. "Hey." she moved her over with her elbow and took a seat beside you. "Where've you been? Elle's going crazy, Clyde's left us, and god knows where the other two are." she began, not really taking in the fact Isobel had nearly fallen asleep on the table. She prodded her arm with her elbow again, "are you even listening?" she asked her, staring at her friend, could she call her that?

Isobel had fallen asleep when she heard a familiar voice trying to wake her up. "Hmmm, I'm sleeping" she mumble harshly only to pick her head right up looking at the person who was talking to her. "Lykke? What are you talking about?" she asked the girl while rubbing her eyes, her hair flaring in front of her face. Isobel hair was getting on her nerves but she didn't mind it cause it was cut in split layers. "What do you mean Elle going crazy and Clyde left?" not that she ever cared about Clyde. He was the annoyance of the group, but Lykke didn't mind him. "What happen?"

Lykke poured out a tall glass of orange and shoved it in front of Isobel, hoping it would wake her up enough to listen. She turned to face so she could talk quietly, and so that any passing students wouldn't hear. "Elle apparently has some sort of plan to get me out of the way of "leader", she wants it for herself." she started, "And Clyde left us." she added, "I may have got a bit annoyed with him after i heard he'd been making friends with other houses, especially Ravenclaw along with his cousin, anyway, i called him a traitor, and well, he left." she finished, wondering what she'd say. "What are you doing here" she asked fianlly realizing Isobel had fallen asleep in the great hall.

"Oh who cares about them losers and if it really bothers you than what....ever" Isobel rolled her eyes grabbing the juice and tossing it right into the trash where it belong. "But tell me my sister a ravenclaw student..gonna kick me out to? She even looks like me...right down to our very pointy ears" she said calmly anyways.

[blah post]

Snow ran noisily inside the great hall, without any valid reason at all. Her short black hair was disheveled, as though she just came from a fight. But she didn't, it was Snow's nature to run around as though she was looking for something. Maybe she was, but she didn't know what it was. When Snow finally sat down, she realized that she sat on the Slytherin table! Two girls, one somewhat familiar, were sitting just a few chairs away from them. "Oh, I think I know you. I just can't remember..." she muttered, pointing the Asian girl.

Isobel snapped her head back towards a girl who was just sitting a few seats away. "Do you mind? Your sitting at the wrong table" she said with a glare. If this girl was up to something Isobel was already two steps ahead. She took a side glance at Lykk and wonder what she was going to do about their little pest. There were so many ways to get rid of them that's for sure. She plotted a few plans in the back of her mind, but cause she was already in a off mood she didn't know if she go through with them.

Snow looked at the opposite side of the table and sneered. "I wasn't even talking to her," she murmured alone in her seat and then she faced the two again with a bright smile. "Oh, that's so rude of you. As expected from Slytherins." she said in a friendly manner and then brought our her parchment and quill. Looking still at the girl who was rude to Snow, she started to write.

Slytherin, Evil or Not?​
<i>
</i>

"I'm Snow Blaze of the Hogwarts Monthly. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" But Snow didn't wait for the girl's reply. "Is it true that Slytherins act proud because they're pure blood? If so, are you pure blood? Acting proud... does it mean that you are actually evil? If so, are you proud?" Snow waited for the girl's reply. It wasn't actually her job to write an article like this. But she might as well try.

"Such typical criticism against ones house" she rolled her eyes at the ignorance of the dimwited girl. "Why don't you write an article of how rude it is when your interrupting ones conversation, and how you shouldn't be sitting at a table were your not assign to. Maybe you want to write another one of how fake your being right now" Isobel said this now without even looking at the girl, she was bore and wasn't even worth her time now. She decided it was best to ignore her anyways, it was almost time to leave the great hall. She had enough of the mixing of atmosphere, maybe that's what had her stomach tied up in a knott. "It really do stink in here" she said out loud.

"You have no right to tell me what articles I should write." Snow told the girl. "And if you do have the right, I'll rather quit the club because listening to someone so stupid IS a waste of time." Snow didn't stand up even though it was clear that this rude girl is telling her to go away. Of course she wouldn't. And Snow wouldn't make this physical, but if needed, why not? Snow does not back away just because some stupid girl is talking to her. "Oh, yes it really stinks here." Snow exclaimed. She leaned towards the girl and tried to smell her, when she did, Snow quickly leaned away, cupping her nose with her hand. "Oh my. You stink more than garbage. I've never smelled anything like this before! Please.. PLEASE take a bath. It's making you disgusting."

"I smell perfectly fine.." Isobel turn to face the girl, with a wicked smirk wipe upon her face. "Perhaps if you close your mouth, maybe the atmosphere wouldn't rot after all..." she chuckle at her humorous joke. The girl was trying so hard to get under skin. To bad Isobel wasn't letting her though, she even flutters her eye lashes to make herself seem innocent at heart. "Now if you please as to be so kind and go to your table. You wouldn't want to get in trouble. Miss do you?"

"Now, now, don't be too defensive. It makes you look more like the real garbage." Snow said with a small grin. She looked at the other girl who stayed silent through out all her conversation with this Bad Breath Girl. Snow paused for awhile. "Bad Breath Girl..." she whispered to herself and then dropped her head down to her parchment once again.

Slytherin's Bad Breath Girl​
<i></i>

Snow wrote with much enthusiasm. She blew away her bangs and then looked back at the girl. It would have been better if Snow knew her name. But the hell with asking her, there are a lot of Slytherins around the place that Snow could ask. And then here comes the other girl. Snow knew she saw this girl once before, she couldn't remember. But she was sure.

Not wasting anymore time, Snow stood up and packed her things inside her small bag. "I should take my leave then." she said calmly, not thinking about the argument at all. Snow was too indifferent, too restless to think about little things like that. And without another word, she walked
away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back