The start of a relationship?

Callum Yarn

OOC First Name
Hamza
Callum looked over his book at Immy. He longed to talk to her, but he didn't have the confidence. Come on! He urged himself, putting his book down and walking over to her. He held his breath, not making a sound. He was behind her now, and afraid of making her jump.
He cleared his throat silently. 'Hi.' He said as casually as he could, hoping she would realise he was talking to her. What was he doing? Pushing his luck, that's what.

In a way he almost hoped Immy wouldn't turn around. If I can just sneak away now... He took a silent step back, knowing it was too late.

Imogen's head was deeply stuck in a book. It was a book telling her of the recent muggle findings of magic. It was very interesting. It talked of how the minitries of magic around the world dealt with muggle's seeing magic or more than they were suppose to. It was a strange thing to be Reading about Immy had to admit but it had begun to be surprisingly interesting. Imogen heard someone speak behind her. She was unsure if it was directed to her. So she waited to see if someone else would speak, when no one did. She looked up from her book and round to the voice. In front of her stood Callum, a boy she didn't know that well but could never deny his cuteness. She smiled at him.

"Hey Callum, how are you?" Immy asked as she closed her book and brushed a few strands of stray ringlet blonde hair from in front of her blue eyes. She motioned to the seat in front of her. "Would you like to join me?"

Callum smiled, relieved. 'Thanks.' He said quietly and sat in front of her. His eyes strayed to the title of her book. 'You like that sort of thing?' he asked, trying to make conversation.
He wished he'd bought his book with him now, but he sat on the edge of his seat patiently. She was such a kind girl, which made Callum sad inside. She's far too good for me he thought, before looking back up and smiling at Immy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back