Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie thought she recognized the name on her list, but she wasn't sure. She skipped outside, and thought she spotted the girl. "Excuse me!" She called, skipping over to the girl. "Are you Niamh Eriksen?" She asked, picking the yellow bud from her basket. "I have a rose for you!"

Sky made her way out to the castle looking for people on her rose list. she hoped that there would be some people on her list in the grounds. she was just half way across the Gard when she heard her name. [she turned around and saw one of the girls from some of her classes. "Hello, umm, Maisie right? she said. feeling bad after a year and a half she couldn't be confident on everyones names. "Yes, Neve or Sky." she said. she wen't pretty interchangeably between the two names which probably confused everyone. Niamh was her actual name, well close enough as it was her middle name, but she felt more like herself as sky. A rose. that is exciting." she said. her mind flipping though people who may be sending her one. or rather people she had sent one to. to help work it out.

edit: I was going to fix up the spelling of Niamh. but decided I would rather leave it as it is.

Maisie giggled, nodding enthusiastically. "Yeah! Maisie," She smiled, taking the golden bud and offering it out to Niamh. "Ohhh, I love Sky! It's so pretty!" She complimented the girl. "By the way, you look super nice today!" Maisie complimented her. "Do you know you're really pretty? Your hair looks really soft and its such a pretty color, and your eyes are really pretty too!" Maisie smiled brightly.

Happy Valentine’s Day Sky!! I hope you have a good day! You’re super amazing!

From,

Molly xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back