OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It felt like two seconds after Rose had been done with one delivery that someone else was approaching him. Kas hadn't seen the other boy lurking nearby and he tried not to jump when the other boy spoke to him. "Kas, yeah, that's me." He said warily. He hadn't been expecting one rose, let alone a third.

"Don't look so nervous" Jacob stated as he saw the kid's reaction. "I've just got a flower for you is all. Promise." Jacob was trying his best to reassure the student. "You must be pretty popular" he continued as he rummaged for the right rose. Finally, he found it. "I present one yellow rose for Kasim Safir" he finished dramatically, going down on a knee to present the rose to the kid.

Thanks for being a part of Accio! It would not be the same without you!

Vader

Kas tried not to pout when the guy said he looked nervous, mostly succeeding in scrunching his face up. "I'm very popular," He said flatly, but it sounded pretty pathetic, even to his own ears. Maybe he wasn't very good at dealing with older students. It wasn't fair they were all supposed to be hormonal teenage wrecks, how was he supposed to get the leg up and look cool talking to one if they were cool and taller than him without the downsides. It was extra hard not to get flustered when the deliverer got down on one knee too, and Kas let out an awkward laugh, accepting the rose more graciously thankfully. "Thank you, I think," He said, reading the note from Vader and quickly pocketing it. "I will uh, carry it with honour." He said, waving it half hearted near the older student's shoulders in a bad facsimile of knighting him.

Jacob chuckled, happy that the young kid was playing along. Jacob got to his feet and got ready to get going again. "Have a good day" he smiled, giving a wave before turning to head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back