OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio was feeling nervous about the rose he had sent to Nicole. He had been worried because he wasn't sure he'd done the right thing, he liked her, he wanted to go to the dance with her, because going with others felt wrong. He just wasn't sure with her yellow rose to him if she felt the same way. he had been able to locate her in the student lounge. He walked over and smiled, "Hey Nicole," he greeted.

In the past, Nicole would have thought it was a dream to receive one pink rose, let alone three. The reality of it was a lot less exciting however, especially since Nicole had sent yellow roses to both boys who'd written her notes.

She'd been agonizing over the awkwardness of it all in the lounge for awhile, unable to bring herself to get up and go to speak to anyone about it yet when one of them came to her. "Ajax! Hi!" She said leaping to her feet, voice pitched up annoyingly high as her heart sped up in her chest. Ajax had probably gotten her yellow rose by now. He probably thought she wasn't interested and was going to retract his invitation or something awful. Nicole couldn't decide if she should let it happen and crawl into a hole or if she needed to hurry up and accept before he could change his mind. "I got your rose! Um, thank you. I really liked it," she managed, trying to get her thoughts straight.

Ajax gave a little nervous smile as she greeted him and then say she'd got his rose. "Yeah...and what do you say?" he asked, he was visibly nervous and he gave a little grin. He wasn't sure given her yellow if she would want to spend the time with him, he wanted to say that it would be fine if she didn't want to go with him, but he didn't want her to think that he didn't want to go with her.

Despite the vague terror that accompanied the idea of anyone asking her on a date, Nicole was relieved when it was clear that Ajax wasn't actually here to rescind his invitation. "I think I would be delighted to. I mean. Yes," she said, fighting down the sudden rush of giddy giggles. She wanted to ask if this meant Ajax actually liked her liked her but she wasn't sure she had the nerve just yet. Maybe she could ask him later tonight.

Ajaccio was still a little concerned that she would say no, that she might've received and inviation from someone else, someone she actually liked. But she said yes and he gave a little grin. "Great!" he said unable to stop the growing smile. "I'll make sure that I've done all my work before you get there," he told her. He knew he might have to step away a couple of times for accio he was determined that all his attention be on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back