Connor Rhim

Daisy

Full Name: Daisy Horizon Jana Rhim

Birth Date:18th February 2012

Current Age:11

Appearance:
s_c30f2d68dd4fb422acc8a3e7f217d785.jpg

Parents: Vermilion Echo Shanty-Rhim- Deceased & Seth Mica Rhim-43

Siblings, if any: Conner Farris Tucker Rhim-10, Gideon Lyca Rhim-16, Marcus Alphonse Rhim-22, Thomas Lawrence Rhim-18

Pets, if any: 3 Snakes, Malteser, Cuba and Demetrius. 5 Spiders 1 bird eating spider and 4 tarantulas., tarantulas have no names, bird eating spider called shadow.

Area of Residence: Queenstown, New Zealand

Blood status: Pure blood

What would their Patronus be? Dragon.

What would their Boggart be? Man eating turnips.

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Bat

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Vermilion alive and the whole family torturing the extremists that killed her.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her and Conner messing about in Camden.

Dear Diary,
Me and Conner got our letters today, We are going to Hogwarts New Zealand. Apparently they won't let us take mummy's knife collection with us. Well, we all need to make sacrifices don't we. Think of all the friends we can make, and all the people who can play wars with us. I'm not sure if I should take Malteser or Cuba with me, Conner is taking Demetrius.

I have to go now, Gideon wants to show me how to pierce your hip on your own. Sounds like fun, I wonder if it hurts him?

Xx- Daisy -xX

Connor

Full Name: Connor Farris Tucker Rhim

Birth Date:18th February 2012

Current Age:11

Appearance:
rhimzl8.gif

Parents: Vermilion Echo Shanty-Rhim- Deceased & Seth Mica Rhim-43

Siblings, if any: Daisy Horizon Jana Rhim-10, Gideon Lyca Rhim-16, Marcus Alphonse Rhim-22, Thomas Lawrence Rhim-18

Pets, if any: 3 Snakes, Malteser, Cuba and Demetrius. 5 Spiders 1 bird eating spider and 4 tarantulas., tarantulas have no names, bird eating spider called shadow.

Area of Residence: Queenstown, New Zealand.

Blood status: Pure blood

What would their Patronus be? Saber-tooth Tiger.

What would their Boggart be? Man-eating rabbits wearing bikini's.

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Rattle snake.

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Vermilion alive and the whole family practicing their knife aim with the extremists that killed her.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Him and Daisy messing about in Camden.

Dear Diary,
Me and Daisy go tour letters today. Daddy said we can't take the things mummy left us but I'm sure we can find other things to play with. I've decided to take Demetrius, he is MY snake after all. I really don't mind who Daisy takes, Thomas is buying us a new snake to keep the one we leave behind company. I think Daisy will probably take Cuba, she her favourite one.

I have to go, Gideons' trying to teach Daisy to pierce her hip, don't want her getting any ideas.

-- Conner --

Feel free to ask questions. :D

Hello. :D OOC: Before students can be sorted, they have to be 11 years old. ;)

Daisy:
-Why would your Patronus be a Dragon?
-What caused you to be terrified of Man Eating Turnips?
-Can you describe what you look like?
- What is your favorite food/book and if you've seen them, movie?
Connor:
-Why would your Patronus be a Sabre Tooth Tiger?
-What caused you to be terrified of Man Eating Rabbits Wearing Bikinis?
-What is your favorite food/book and if you've seen them, movie?

For both twins:
- Can you describe what your household was like?
- Who/what were the extremists who murdered your mother?
- Your father is still alive; do you both live with him during the holidays and summer break?
- What is the significance of piercing to you both? Is this something your parents did as well?
- Where are your other siblings and what kind of impact have they had on your lives?
- What are your goals within the magical world?
- Name one thing you most look forward to when you both wake up in the mornings?
- Can you share why your mother's knives are so important to you both? Also could you tell the history behind them and what they meant to her when she was alive?

Wow, you ask alot of questions. :p . Oh, yeah, Will fix that mistake.

-Why would your Patronus be a Dragon?

Dragons are powerful, They are strong and vicious, perfect for protection.

-What caused you to be terrified of Man Eating Turnips?

I hate all vegatables and some of my brpthers found it funny to make some come alive. Been terrified ever since.

I have natural black hair, Dark brown eyes and both my ears pierced. I am around 4"3 and weigh around 70 lbs which is apparently normal for my height.

- What is your favorite food/book and if you've seen them, movie?

My favourite book would be Stray by Rachel Vincent and I don't know what a movie is.

Our house hold is very loud, mainly the older boys screaming at each other or Daddy and Marcus fighting again. It's scary sometimes but you get used to it. The house is quite large so, if you want to, you could hide and probably never be found.

They were Mugggle borns exttremists, trying to make a point that they are just as good as us.

- Your father is still alive; do you both live with him during the holidays and summer break?

We do mostly but sometimes we go to Gideons house.

- What is the significance of piercing to you both? Is this something your parents did as well?

Our parents met in a peircing shop, both getting their tongue done. They hit off straight away and It has become a tradition to have at least one piercing done, though most of our family want more than one.

- Where are your other siblings and what kind of impact have they had on your lives?

All of my brothers except Gideon live at daddy's house with us. The sibling that has had the most positive effect on me personally would be Gideon. He isn't the nicest of my brothers, That's Thomas, but he is the friendliest towards me. He shows me how to do interesting things and teaches me anything I want to learn. But my favourite brother would be Connor, we are inseperable.

Mainly just to learn and have fun. I don't have any high ambitions yet and really doubt I'll get any for a long time.

- Name one thing you most look forward to when you both wake up in the mornings?

I suppose hanging out with Connor and just messing about, I suppose I'll have to stop playing around a bit when we get to school but I am a naturally playful person.

- Can you share why your mother's knives are so important to you both? Also could you tell the history behind them and what they meant to her when she was alive?

Mummy's knives are the one thing of hers we inherited when she died, They have been passed down through our family. The knives are ancient and were used for killing sacrifices ages ago (I was never told the exact date.). Mummy was always facinated with things like ancient sacrifices, She spent most of her time figurinmg out exactly how they were done and then she would sit us all down and tell it to us as a story.

I hope that helped.

-Why would your Patronus be a Sabre Tooth Tiger?
Sabre tooth tigers facinate me, they were vicious, protective and strong but still managed to become extinct. I would have one as my patronus for those exact reasons (Not the extinct part).

-What caused you to be terrified of Man Eating Rabbits Wearing Bikinis?
I am terrified of rabbits and bikini's. The older brothers pulled a prank on my similar to that of the one they did on Daisy only they gave the rabbit fangs.

Natural black hair, Dark brown eyes, almost black and I have my left ear pierced. I am around 4"4, just taller than Daisy, and weigh the same s Daisy: 70 lbs. Apparently I am slightly underweight.

-What is your favorite food/book and if you've seen them, movie?

My favourite book would be Interveiw with a Vampire by Anne Rice and I haven't ever heard of a movie.

Mainly hectic. There is always one fight or another going on, whether it's between my sibling or if it's Dad and Marcus there is always one. When mum was still around it was quieter, but Marcus didn't hate dad at that point so it makes sence. The vibe you feel isn't freindly, only Thomas is really friendly in our family, but it's more of a protective one. Everyone in the house is protective over Daisy, if anyone hurt her they would make sure that person wouldn't see daylight again.

Stupid muggleborns, they thought they were as good as or even better than us and decided to show it bye killing mum.

Most of the time, if the atmosphere gets to rough he sends us off the Gideons.

Mum and Dad met in a piercing shop, both waiting to get their tongue pierced. They hit it off and went out for a bit, He proposed to her just after she got her dream catcher corset done.

All of them except Gideon still live with Dad. Marcus is my favourite brother, he had taught me how to stand up for myself and how to read peoples body language to see if they're bluffing or not. Daisy is my favourite person in our family though.

Just to learn magic and keep Daisy out of trouble, she doesn't look it but, she is more trouble than she is worth.

Messing around and hanging out with Daisy or my training sessions with Marcus.

The knives were her favourite thing. Mum was facinated by how they were used. They were previously sacrifice knives. She would spend most of her day figuring out exactly how they were used, then she would make it into a story for us.

Hope that helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back