The return

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
Tom strode down the corridor and opened the doors to the Hospital and looked inbetween each bed, looking for that young hufflepuff he brought here the other day. It was evident she had left, so as not to bother anyone, Tom strode off and opened the door to leave.

Sidney had been in her office when she heard footsteps in the wing, "Hi Tom, can I help you?" she asked, recognising him from the other day. She smiled warmly at him and walked over, wondering why he was going to leave when evidently he had just arrived.

" I was erm looking for that Girl, I thought I'd erm just pop in to see how she was" Tom said. "So er er how are you?" he asked the stutter making him turn bright red.

"Oh okay, shes much better, I've just sent her back," Sidney said smiling and pretending she didn't notice his blush. "Oh I'm fine thanks, and you?" she asked, still smiling warmly, glad of the distraction from the paper work she knew she had to write up.

"Yes Im fine, so er how long have you been working here?" Tom asked her, whilst his eyes wandered around the room, observing his surroundings.

Sidney smiled and perched herself upon the small table that was there, "Since the beginning of this year! And I love it!" she said, looking down as she laughed a little. "How about you?" she asked, looking up again.

"The start of term" Tom said. "Yes it is quite fun" Tom said. "So what made you apply to be the nurse here?" Tom asked.

Sidney smiled, nodding "It is indeed, You never know what to expect," she said, "Well I always wanted to be a healer, but I loved the idea of working in a school! So I get the best of both worlds here!" she said smiling happily, "Plus it's less traumatic then working in St. Mungo's." she added. "How about you? What made you want to become a COMC professor?" she asked.

"Well I've always had an interest in aniamls, and the ministry has never appealed to me, so it only left Hogwarts, were you get to interact a lot with both people and animals" Tom said.

Sidney gave a small chuckle, "What school did you go to?" she asked curiously. Her legs swinging slightly as she remained perched on the desk, "Sorry, would you like to sit down?" she asked realising to late that she must seem awfully rude, She patted the desk beside her but at the same time pulled a chair out, so he could choose where to sit.

"Thank you" Tom said. and took the chair. "I went to the Hogwarts in England. And yourself?" Tom asked.

"I went to beuxbatons," Sidney said, her Australian accent sounding strange as she said the French word. "And are you originally from the Uk?" she asked, as she peered around the hospital wing, making sure everything was where it should be.

"Yes Im from the UK, moved here for a new start" Tom said, "Why did you move here?" Tom asked, "Dont answer itif you want to" Tom said as she may have personal reasons for her move.

Sidney nodded, "Same reason really, wanted somewhere different, but then at the same time not too far away," she siad smiling. "Did you like the UK?" she asked,

"Well its certainly different" Tom said. "You?" Tom asked.

Sidney chuckled a little "I've only been briefly, but I most definatly prefere Australia," she said her Australian accent filling the room though gentle at the same time, "Have you ever been to Australia?" she asked.

"No the prospect of going to Australia doesnt excite me" Tom said honestly. "What made you become a nurse?" Tom asked.

Sidney laughed quietly, "It should," she said very quietly. "Well it just always appealed to me. It always seemed like such a great job, helping people. It's great to know I have the power to make someone recover from a horrible illness," she said smiling. "What made you want to teach?" she asked.

"Well I've always took an interest to creatures of all shapes and sizes, and I thought what about teaching here, and saw the job was open so I replied and got it" Tom said.

Sidney smiled "Thats great!" she said, "And your liking it here?" she asked jumping down from her seat and tidying something away, she could have done it using magic but for some reason she wanted to do it herself. She stored it neatly away in a cupboard then spun around, "Would you like something to drink or eat?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back