The return of Black

William Black

William walked into the familiar setting in hogsmeade. He had came here many times before with his dad. After a busy morning puuting in his application at the ministry Will decide to take a load off.

Will walked throught the busy streets as he wandered aimlessly through the crowd of people.

Maddiie had been finishing her school shopping, when she saw a much older boy walk through the crowds as if her was rushing to get to some were. Most be important she, shrugged her shoulders. But she can not help but look at him, as if he looked familiar in some way. She hesitated to ask, but can't help but wonder.

"Excuse me sir" she shouted towards him. She may sound a bit weird doing this, but she can't help but clear her curiosity out of the way.

"Oh I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you" she said but continue."Are you related to the Potters?" she asked him. He could be, his hair was a little messy but in a good way. She sounded silly for asking, but he seem interesting.

"Oh right. I remember, yeah I had his classes. What happen to your father? she asked him. All she remember was having a few classes with him, and he left or she left that summer that she was sick to go back to school.

"Oh I understand."Maddiie nodded ."So what brings you around these parts?" she asked as if she knew him, but making a new friend not bad.

"In oblivator? What is in oblivator?" Maddiie asked him. She had never heard of such of a job description. "I'm Maddiie Hollawarth by the way" she added on.

"Cool. Yeah he in the unspeakable department. I haven't talk to him a long while. He's been really busy so have I" she said a little sad.

"Yeah I understand why he's busy. At least when you see tell him I said hi" Maddiie smiled."So being oblivator must be a tough job" she asked him.

"I figured" Maddiie smirked/ "i haven't heard anything extreme written in the prophet so that's a good thing." Maddiie smiled.

"Well you never know, something always happen. You can't just count on it being slow." Maddiie tried encouraging him.

Maddiie smiled at him. "There you go." she grinned.

(((If you want we start a plot for you, just let me know!)))

"Oh you cheering up Mr. Black." she giggled reading his confused look.

"Ah you figured me out." Maddiie laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back