The Renewed Friendship

Iris Anderson

Iris Walked Up to The cliffs and Looked Over The Castle . She was amazed since iris never new it was this big . she Was Bored and didn't have anything to do Today so She decided to Come here because she had heard many people talking about the breathtaking views . " wow " She exclaimed . Iris Looked over the Cliffs But suddenly got scared Since Being Up so High made her feel sick she stood back up and back away from the edge a bit , as she was backing up she was not looking behind her when Iris Bumped into someone , She knew Who it was , oh yes , she definetly did .

The Young Puff Skipped Up To The Beautiful Cliffs and Stared in awe . The View was AMAZING ! Ari had never been scared of heights but she moved a bit further away this time when she saw how far away she was from the ground . While She Was Backing Up she felt something on her back , Ari turned around and saw Iris .
" Iris ! " She exclaimed . Ari knew Iris From When they were 7 years old and Hadn't seen her since She had Moved out of london and came to New Zealand . Ariadne's Parents Hadn't Talked to Iris' Parents in so long that it felt like they had never met . "I Cant belive your Here i Still thought you were back in London " Ari said . " Oh and i also heard that you were in Ravenclaw ! " Ariadne Asked . Ari thought Iris should have been in Hufflepuff But it didn't matter as long as Iris wasn't in Slytherin because The little cutie would never hurt a thing , and yes i called her cutie since she is 7 months younger than me . " So How have you been " She asked Grinning Down at the Girl as Iris was shorter than her .

Iris Listened to Ari and Replied . " Oh , No I Moved From London to here but i didn't know that you Were Here in NZ " Iris Said . " Well I Guess People can move . " She joked . " Yupsee Daisy ! Im In Ravenclaw and I Love It ! So how's it like in Hufflepuff ? " Iris asked Ariadne . " Have you met any new people ? " Iris asked . Iris Stood Up and forgot that she had left her quill in her lap so it had rolled off . " Oh , My Quill . " She said . She walked over to it and pcked it up and as she walked back she fell on her knee . " Oww " She said In pain .

" Yeah i moved to NZ When i was 9 " Ariadne Said . " Oh , Hufflepuff is great it's so cool " She Exclaimed . " Well i haven't really met lots yet just a few little conversations " Ari Replied . She saw iris get up for her quill that she dropped but then fell. " Oh No ! Iris are you ok ? " Ariadne said in panic . " I Think you should go to the Hospital wing . " She advised Hesitantly . Ari helped up Iris and Continued going down the cliffs with the girl .

Iris Listened To ariadne Panic . " Ari you really dont need to panic it's just my knee . " Iris Said . She Grabbed ari's hand as she helped her up and limped with down the cliffs Holding Onto Ari's arm .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back