Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Once Alexis had left, Onyx took a look at his list and couldn't help but laugh. He should have checked sooner, he needed another Ravenclaw. He leaned against the wall nearby. Ava would come scurrying down sooner or later and he could just ask her to fetch Miss Marsh for him.

It wasn't Ava that came by, however, but his favorite brunette. He shoved off the wall happily and sauntered over. "Kira! Sweetheart, I need your help." The blue-eyed Ravenclaw looked up at him from the thick tome in her hands.

"What is it, Onyx?" She asked, and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, leading her towards her common room. At least, the stairs.

"I have a rose for a Miss Winnie Marsh. Could you possibly fetch her for me?" He gave her his best puppy eyes and she laughed, swatting him on the shoulder. She agreed and took off up the stairs. He sighed and watched her as she hurried away. It was really a shame he didn't care for girls. Kira really was a gem.

Winnie was glad to be interrupted from her seemingly pointless effort to study in the common room, to be sold someone outside had a rose for her. She was growing increasingly frustrated going over what was in her textbooks and not understanding any of the words on the pages. A distraction and an excuse not to study much longer was perfect and Winnie headed out of Ravenclaw house with a smile on her face. As she reached one of the corridors she saw someone standing alone and hoped this was the person with the rose for her as she would otherwise embarrass herself by asking. "Are you the person with the rose for me?" She tried not to worry too much that she would look stupid if this wasn't the person with the rose, and smiled politely.​

Onyx pushed off the wall as a redhead came down the stairs and approached him. "If you're the lovely miss Marsh then yes, yes I do," He told her with a grin. He bowed dramatically. "I am but a humble knight spreading beauty among the school," He looked up at her, eyes sparkling mischievously. "Though I must say, this rose pales in comparison to your stunning beauty," He teased, pulling the yellow flower from behind his back and offering it to the redhead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back