The Quiet of The Dungeons

Toni let out a small smile in Harri's direction when she approved of trying to sell her siblings. If only the plot would have worked, Toni could have been an only child. Though she couldn't help but also smile when Robert said that it wouldn't take long for anyone to know she was in Slytherin Good She thought happily not saying anything and having the smile disappear from her face.

Though as the boy told her he was in Gryffindor, Toni rolled her eyes though didnt' have time to say much. "You know you are quite annoying actually" Toni said her voice not cold as it might have been towards others when saying such a comment.

Yet as Robert asked if she was coming, Toni couldn't help but show a rather confused look. "Coming where?" she asked willing to do something rather than be bored out of her mind, though talking to Harri wasn't boring at all.

Toni stood where she was standing until she heard an answer from Robert as to where he was planning for Toni to follow.

Harri rolled her eyes as Robert asked who she was, clearly he was one of those annoying first years.
"You two going off somewhere?" she asked laughing as Toni said he was quiet annoying.
"Come on he's a Gryffindor he can't be that bad," she said smiling, though the words contradicted her thoughts.

Robert smiled and tried not to be put off from ether Toni or Harri. "Annoying eh?" he said, then whispered "My middle name!". When she asked him where they would go he replied. "Here and there. Probably the third floor corridor, check out the damage, you know." he said simply.

Toni rolled her eyes almost playfully at Harri "Well no offense but Gryffindor doesn't pose as so grand in my eyes" She said hoping that Harri and for some reason Robert, didn't take offense to it.

"Here and there" Toni repeated. God this kid can't give a good answer if it was life or death Toni thought. Well if it go her out of the cold for a bit maybe it was worth hanging out with an annoying Gryffindor for a bit. Yet when he mentioned checking out the damage, Toni was confused. Not showing any bit of it on her face.

"Boredom drives me to the company of people like this" Toni said rolling her eyes though a smile seemed to appear on her face for almost a whole second. "But I guess I could use a different view" Toni said And a warmer one She thought rubbing her arms quickly in attempt to make the goosebumps go away.

(making up as i go along btw XD)

"Yup, here and there. Wherever really takes my pick" he said.

"Thanks" he said sarcasically, "I can always leave you two on your lonesomes, don't let me force you!" and headed out the dungeons. He wasn't bothered what anyone thought of him around here. As long as he had a few friends and they knew it, he was fine.

(do u wnt me 2 start new topic or carry on in this 1?)

"Right guys much I would love to join too first years on their explorations..." Harri said sarcastically, "I'm off," she said, "Bye Toni, nice to meet you. And good luck with selling those siblings," she said laughing. "See you around Robert," she said, walking out of the dungeons and heading for the grounds.

Toni noticed his sarcastic tone and didn't mind it in the slightest. Sarcastism was really a wonderful thing though really she couldn't see herself ever being friends with the likes of this boy, yet she wasn't quite sure. At least he gave her something to do to burn up some time.

"Don't worry I'm coming" Toni said a smirk painted one her face. Looking over at Harri wondering if she was going to leave her alone with this boy or if she was coming with. Yet when she said she was leaving, Toni was tempted to decline the invite from Robert. "Bye Harri see you around" She said almost friendly. Though in a few moments, Toni followed Robert out of the dungeons.

((New Topic Please. And you can start it))

(done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back