Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Izzy <3
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Since the Hallowenn carnival Olivia was in a great mood. Since that night she had been seeing more of Darcy and things were goig well between them. Then came the news that she would be tutoring Darcy's sister Clementine. It made her nervous because what if Darcy had talked about her, or worse what if she hadn't. The sixth year arrived at the library first and set up an empty table with a few books in preparation for the girls arrival. Tutoring would be a new experience for Olivia but she was looking forward to the challenge, and if doing so she got the girls approval to date her sister, it would be a win win for her.

When it came to being tutored in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Clementine wished she could just ask her best friend Teddy for help like she had been able to do last year. He had let her practice some hexes on her and that's how they had met, but now the two of them no longer hung out so she couldn't ask him to help her with class. She had a feeling his distance had something to do with Anthony being her boyfriend now, but she couldn't be sure since she didn't talk to him. So instead she had to get help from the tutoring program which she didn't mind either. She saw that she had been paired up with the girl that her sister had been spending a lot of time with. Darcy was a very private person so she didn't tell Clementine anything, but the Hufflepuff girl could guess what was going on between them. She was excited to see her sister happy because she had been sad for a long time. When

Clementine arrived at the library for her session, she spotted the Ravenclaw girl and skipped over to her. "Hi," she smiled in front of her as she took a seat across from the blonde. "I'm Clementine, I'm a third year," she introduced herself with just the basics. Then she decided to add, "I'm Darcy's sister," in case the girl didn't know. She didn't know if Darcy had mentioned her to the older girl or if the girl hadn't noticed that their last names were the same, so this way there was no wondering.

Darcy wanted to make a good impression on Darcy's sister, but that wasn't what she was there to do. She was there to help her, so hopefully in doing so it would help her cause. "Nice to meet you Clementine, I'm Olivia,
I err, I'm friends with your sister but we should get started. Was there anything in particular you wanted to look at for our first session, or are you happy to start at the beginning and work our way through the material?" She smiled at the girl. Olivia didn't have any specifics about what the girl needed help with, only the subject she would be tutoring her in, but that wasn't a lot to go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back