the powers of women

As they reached the cafe together Jess opened the door then walked in and went and found a table for two. "Is here okay?" She said to him. shyly, but with a smile. Jess wondered whether Ashton was interested in continuing the afternoon's fun, and she also wondered what Ashton thought of her. Jess thought that Ashton was cute, but also quite good looking, and she enjoyed thinking about the near future ahead for them, meaning tonight...and where they'd both end up. Jess hoped it would be together at some place. But she had to find some way of making Ashton open up, before there new, but small friendship could go any further.

Ash nodded then looked at her. " What do you want to drink Jess?" Ash needed something strong so he knew exactly what drink he wanted do just needed to get her something aswell

Jess smiled at Ashton. "Um, I'll have whatever you're having Ash." She then cheekily winked at him. Jess wasn't bothered about what she drunk, she just wanted to chat to Ashton.

Ash smiled then as he turned he sighed and pulled a face. As he ordered a bottle of firewhiskey for him he got her a martini. When he paid he walked back and handed her a martini and sat next to her. " That is exactly what i have but i thought you would like it more than this."

Jess smiled as Ashton brought the drinks over. "Ooo a martini, thanks Ash...I love martini's." Jess then took a sip of her drink then placed it back on the table. "So Ash, why don't you tell me about you?" Jess was slightly flirting, but she also was just trying to create a little conversation, as it was beginning to die down.

Ashton studied her carefully. Why did she want to no about him? " Well there isnt much to tell. I live in New Zealand i have two kids and im divirced. Thats about it." Ash tried to keep it as simple as he could he diddnt want to say to much about himself yet. Not to her anyway.

Jess smiled as he answered her. "Oh right. " Jess didn't want to ask much more, she could tell that Ashton wasn't about to reveal his whole life to her. "Well I live in New Zealand to, and I have no kids and I'm single. " She said.

Ashton nodded. The way that she said sh was single was almost inviting. As if he would care if she was single or not, its just a status. He smiled fakely at her. " Well i am glad to hear that Jess." He said it charmingly, he decided to have some fun with her. He needed a women for the night.

Jess giggled flirtatiously then smiled at Ashton, she wasn't sure whether he was playing around, or whether he actually liked her...only as a friend on course.

"Oh Yeah, and why would a man like yourself be glad to hear that I'm single?" Jess realised that she was over doing the flirting a little to much here, but she liked it, and was only gonna stop if Ashton didn't react to it very well. But she hoped that he would.

Ashton shrugged. She was almost looking desperate. She was trying way to hard for him. He smiled fakely. " A man like me would be happy to hear that your single because then it means that i can take you back to my house for the night and play a few games." He finished his drink and smiled. He imagined all the things he could to to her.

Jess put on a cheeky face. "Oh yeah, what sort of...'games' would they be then Ash?" Jess giggled to herself as a number of thoughts rushed into her head. "Oh, and going back to your place sounds like a great idea." She said, cheekily winking at him, then giving him a small, and quick kiss on the cheek.

Ash smiled and took hold of her hand. " Well if you come with me i can show you." He finished his drink and waited for her to agree to go with him.

Jess took the final sip of her drink, then sqeezed Ashton's hand as he took hold of hers, then smiled at Ashton, as she looked him straight in the eyes. "I'd love to come with you Ashton...I'll go with you anywhere..." She said giving him another cheeky wink, and another quick kiss, but this time on the lips.

Ash kissed her back then apperated back to his place. He opened the door still kissing her and kicked it back shut. He took off his jumper and threw it on the banister and continued to kiss her. He undid the zip from the back of her dress and watched it fall to the ground. He undid his trousers and took them off before picking her up and taking her to his bed then lying on top of her and kissing her again.

Jess kissed him all the way to his place, and slipped her hands under his t-shirt and up his body, then ripped his t-shirt off of him, and threw it to the ground once his jumper was off. She kept kissing him, and rubbed her hands up and down his body. Before watching him take his trousers off, and wowed to herself, as each part of Ashton's clothing dropped to the floor. She was happy to let him take her dress off, as her feet were whisked off of the ground, before Ashton took her to his bedroom. Jess constantly kissed him, and her breathing was getting heavier and heavier by the second.

She slowly moved her hands down Ashton's side, then up his back, and down his front. Then continued to do this for a few minutes, whilst still continuously kissing him. Jess slid herself out from underneath Ashton to catch some breath, before clambering on top of him, putting her hands on either side of his neck, then began again, kissing and kissing him, making her breathless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back