The place I love.

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the lake hoping to find the people she left, she had just gotten back and her aunt ripped her out of her life. She was happy again, and her aunt decided to ignore that.

(okay i don't think andrew has given pez a friendhsip ring, but he will soon. So act as if you have one)

Andrew sat in his dorm waiting for Jake to finish his shower so he could explain him how exactly to transfigure a book into a jwellery box because they weren't doing Transfiguration till next term. His eyes fell on his friendship ring that he wore on his index finger. This one was connected to Pez while that on the other hand was of Zuka. He saw the friendship ring was blue, it meant normal and a kind of magnetism told him that he was close to Pez.

His face smiled as he jumped out of his bed and shouted to Jake happily "I'll be back and then teach you. After all Libby won't die if you give her jwellery without a jwellery box, but I'll die if I don't see Pez"

He ran of the dormitory, out of the common room and after climbing the flight of stairs, two at a time he ran through the entrance hall and out to the lawn. The ring glowed brighter and he jogged to the lakefront where he saw what he was looking for, her red hair friend, "Pez" he said in a wispher as he pinched himslef to make sure he wasn't dreaming. No, he wasn't. It was reality, she was back.

(thats cool)
Pez was staring out at the lake when she felt the wind blow her hair forward, naturally she turned around, but she didn't expect to see Andrew there. "Andrew!" She said and ran up to him giving him a hug. "I missed you" She said.

Andrew hugged her back. "I missed you more" he said smiling a true smile after almost more then a month. "You know, I almost died without you due to lonliness"he said still smiling. "Anyway, now that you are back, everything's fine. How are you? What happened? How did your aunt get convinced?"he asked her all at once.

"Lets sit" he said motioning her to his favourite tree by the lake. It was almost two months since they had spent time together.

Pez smiled as he went on. She sat down with him as instructed before she answered any questions or made any comments. After she had taken a deep breath she began "Was it really that bad with out me?" She smiled "I'm fine, my aunt just over reacted thinking that she couldn't live alone. I finally smartened up and bought her a kitten." Pez laughed then continued "I left one night and she sent me a letter telling me she would be fine with out me for now."

"Gosh! Is that what all this is about?"he asked getting a bit angry. "You and your aunt almost took the life out of me" he said as he softened up once again. "Things here were very bad and I seriously mean it was bad without you" he said with a sigh.

"If it was that, you could have sent a letter to the pet shop to send her a kitten instead of missing your exams and all" he said shaking his head as he thought Women!

"It's okay. I forgive you as long as you promise not to leave me again" he said with a smile as he kept his right hand around her."Zazuka and I broke up" he finally said letting out a sigh.

"Well, Brian was working with her on finding the Room of Requiremnet and I don't know how and when she decided that we should break up. And now she's going out with him"he explained her.

"Of course, I am very fine now that you are here" he said with a flirty smile. "But Caina was there to help me at the worst times"he said with a true smile for Caina. She was no doubt, his best friend. "Well, anything new about you that I should know? What electives did you choose?"he asked her intrested.

(wht kind of reply is that? :ph43r: )

"Caina? You don't know her?" he asked her with a confused look. "She is the girl who came to my house to spend the holidays with us. She is in fourth year too" he reminded her.

(I'm sorry..I was in a rush.)

"Oh yeah, I remember her." Pes said. "I had forgotten a few things, but anyway, I think I'm taking muggle studies and divnation." She said unsure. She rubbed her head trying to remember and just settled with that. "so what do you want to do since I'm back? Some thing fun I would hope."

(thats k :p )

"Muggle studies and Divination, thats nice"he said as he thought when Pez asked what they would do now that she was back. "Hm...thats a difficult question"he said still thinking. "How about we go to the next Brightstone trip together?"he suggested with a smile.

"I knew you'd like it" he said with a smile as he placed his arm around her back. "Are you trying out for the house team this year?"he asked her curiously. "You know the try outs are tomorrow" he told her.

He was very excited to go to the tryouts. He wondered whether first years would have learnt enought to make into the team, well they just had to wait to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back