The Pie Story

Jeremiah Raven

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Once upon a time, there was a delicious pie, whose name is unknown, but it will be referred to as: Pie. It was a happy pie, it was nice, warm, crispy and just filled with beef. Yum yum. But then, out of no-where, its existance was made public! Everyone wanted Pie, but Pie didn't want to go, it liked where it was, it didn't want to die, not at all. The people wanted Pie, at all costs, they wanted to eat Pie all up, without any thought for Pie's health and well being.

One day, Pie was eaten... by a piggy dragon. We shall refer to the piggy dragon as... Zach, just to give the creature a name, by no means am I saying that Zach, whom we all know and love, is a piggy dragon, anyway, Zach went to the public and announced the death of Pie. The people were shocked, they wanted Pie for themselves to eat, but Zach had eaten it all. Zach didn't even go for a quick fly to deliver Pie to a nice young person, whom we'll call Tenilee for now, anyway, Zach and Tenilee had it out, Tenilee was very sad that Zach had eaten Pie when Tenilee was so close by and would have been happy to share, giving Pie a nice life. But Zach decided to make a promise: "I will buy you a pie". So it was settled. Zach would buy Tenilee pie.

Zach never did buy Tenilee pie, but that is another story. xD

Oh, my, god. -_- You're a crazy kiddy. xD

You'll get that pie, one day. :r

^^ I somehow doubt this.

Story of the year

tumblr_lsz53cUYlv1qmupweo1_500.jpg

Change the name to Tenile xD

The looks funny

I feel like putting that in everyone of my characters signatures :r so true to me xD

so should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back