The Person I Can Never Have

Eliza Ashford

Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
There was once an odd girl named Eliza Ashford who was studying at Hogwarts New Zealand. Why odd, you say? That is because Eliza has a very unique problem. That is her split personality. But it isn't the type of split personality that you could usually watch on your televisions there in the muggle world. Eliza Ashford changes her personality depending on the situation she's facing. Today, she felt really miserable. It should have been better if she chose to be quiet and shy, her introvert self, but circumstances usually don't agree with Eliza. She was noisy today. "Damn all this wizarding garbage! Damn this Slytherin House! Damn this impossible chance!" she shouted, kicking the bag lying on the ground. Eliza didn't know who owned the bag, but it's not worth mentioning here because she doesn't care about anything today. She was infuriated. "To all the chances that might happen, we are in the same world. We're in this damned wizarding school!" she continued cursing. But after a few moments, her face became calmer. "But I can never be with you..." the way Eliza said it was so low, so sad that no one would have heard it. She was talking about a boy she met in the school when she was a first year. His name was Clyde Sumiragi. Of all the people who talked to Eliza, it was only him who was kind. And since then, Eliza had watched him. Eliza had felt the pain when he was in pain. Eliza had smiled when he was happy. But never did he notice her again. "I do not exist in your world..."

Adam had gone to the rosebush, he normally wouldn't be caught dead herre because this was one of Angelas favorite spots. But he was a nice day and he was feeling bad so he did what he always did, sent a letter to the band took out his guitar and tryed to find somewhere quiet to play. He had been playing a while when he decided to take a break. NOt long afterwards he heard footsteps then yelling. Then he saw his soft guitar cover come flying around the corner. He looked around quietly to see the culpret, and saw a girl, she had said while yelling she was a slytherin but Adam didn't remember her. "I can understand your mad, but dose that mean you have to take it out on my guitar cover?" He said walking in front of the younger girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back