The perfect plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalif glared at the two boys, as they were beginning to get on his nerves with the lies they spoke. How could they think that he would fall for such rubbish? Kalif glanced at his office door, seeing it slightly open. His cold gaze went back to the students, "It is not a crime, but there would be no reason for you to be near the greenhouses unless directed otherwise. One in particular is very dangerous, and I would hate it if a couple of ignorant first years were harmed or killed by one of the plants." Kalif added, "And I assume, you two lurking around my office with the door open is a coincidence? I know for a fact that the door was locked when I left."

Tala turned and looked at the door, fringing shock. "Honestly Sir, Was it? I assumed since it was open, you left it that way" he said turning to face Styx, face and eyes not giving away much. "And since you don't want us here, we will just leave you to your...devices" Tala said turning to Aeon, jerking his head in the direction they would leave. "We'll just go now. Sorry for taking up your time. Sir" This was the only way he could think of to get him into the office. He hoped that Aeon would get what he was doing.

Aeon knew what Tala was up to and went with it. "Yeah, Cya Styx." He said boredly and went to follow after Tala. Wondering what Styx would do next/

Kalif saw that they were leaving, and felt even more suspicious of their actions. He disregarded Summers calling him by just the last name. Kalif said in a sharp tone, "Hold it. You two aren't leaving until I investigate my office. If you two have done anything to disturb it, you two will have it." He fought back the urge to say "I will have your heads on stakes." Kalif approached his door, and opened it.

He heard something drop, and he stepped back a bit. However, he was showered with bright pink paint. Breathing hard, it took every once of his will to not kill the boys. If his anger would have rose his skin temperature, then the paint would have been boiling. Kalif pushed his paint soaked hair out of his face. Kalif considered himself lucky for not getting the paint in his eyes, but the boys were not so lucky.

Kalif bent down and picked up the bucket. Kalif turned around, and if looks could kill, they would be dead. His voice hissed into the air, "You two better get over here, and explain to me why I am COVERED IN PINK PAINT!" The last part of the demand, he couldn't hold in his anger. His eyes were black as coal, something that would even frighten a grown man if not used to it.

Tala felt a shiver run down his back when he heard Styx's voice. He sounded pissed...not beyond pissed. trying to keep a straight face he walked with Aeon into Styx's office. He had to bite the inside of his cheek when he was Styx standing there with Pink paint dripping off him. Oh he looked angry, very angry, but it was hard to be fully intimidated with a man covered in pink. "Oh my sir!" he sad, trying so very hard not to laugh "You are covered in pink" He said, as if he hadn't believed him. Shaking with laughter, hoping Styx might see it as shaking with fear.

Aeon nearly exploded into laughter. "That's a shame, But it does suit you Sir" He said in a serious tone, swallowing the laughter growing inside of him. His eyes lingered at the bucket before snapping back to Styx. "Very unfortunate" He concluded, his face remaining straight and his voice still serious

Kalif glared at the students, and nonverbally casted a cleaning spell to remove the paint off him. Although, it had stained his robes. Kalif took it off, feeling a bit of relief when his Dark Mark remained covered. He retrieved another set of black robes from the wardrobe somewhat close to his desk. He slipped them on, concealing how built he was. Kalif snapped his attention back to the boys. His eyes still black.

He growled, "Suits me?" Now that the paint was off him, he could focus a bit more with controlling his anger. Although, the color in his face was completely gone, and his hands clinched. He glared at Summers, and then back to Ivanov. "Get inside my office, now."

"I am not an idiot. You two planned this, and now, you destroyed my favorite robes. If I had the choice, you two would be expelled." Kalif's anger never lowered, and his voice could cut diamonds. "You two find this funny, don't you." It was more of a statement than a question.

Tala walked quickly into the office, now that the pink paint was gone, he did look frightful. He swallowed and gave a sidewards glance at Aeon, hoping he wasn't that frightened. "Well Professor Styx, It isn't often you see the most frightening teacher in the school covered on pink paint. So one would assume it is funny" He said evenly, not letting his small fear enter his voice. He at the moment was more afraid of getting expelled. He really couldn't help himself with his next comment, he really has to learn to think before he speaks "I would think purple would suit you better sir." Oh he's just made this a lot worse.

Aeon followed Tala into the room and stood next to Tala, his face remaining serious.
"I agree, Purple would look good, you should try it." He said after Tala made the comment. Tala seemed a bit..scared. Oh well, nothing bad would happen..would it?.

Kalif flicked out his wand and used the magic from it to close it, and it locked. Kalif did not put his wand away. Kalif thought darkly, Cover in your blood would be a more satisfying color. Kalif withheld this and if he wasn't trying to keep his cover, these two children would have been dead a long time ago. They crossed into his bad side just by smarting off to him.

Kalif glared at the boys, wishing that they would disappear. He growled, "You really need to learn to keep your mouth shut, Ivanov." He turned to Summers, and added, "From my perspective, it seems like you are going along with Ivanov, and all that so called bravery is nothing but mere ignorance. Curious, do you, Summers, follow in Ivanov's footstep, trying to be what you aren't?"

He continued, aiming to cut down their egos, "Honestly, what you two did was nothing more than a cry for attention. You picked the wrong man to mess with, however." He wanted to add what all he had done in his time as a Death Eater. "What will this serve you, anyhow? Self-esteem, perhaps?" Kalif folded his arms across his chest. This was complete idiocy. He walked over to his desk, and sat down in his chair.

Aeon walked over to the desk where Styx sat at. "Well sir, It was just a fun thing to do, we didn't have anything to gain from it, it was just fun!" He said, throwing his hands up into the air causing the ink bottle to knock over and the ink go flying at Kalif.

Tala couldn't help it, he let out the smallest of giggles as he watched the ink fly towards Styx. He felt a flush of anger pass earlier when he accused Aeon of following him, but he was trying to put them down, which was something a bully would do not a teacher. He stood there silently as he waited for Styx's reaction

Kalif glared at them, hearing the "just for fun" sentence. "I certainly did not have fun in this." Kalif then glanced at the flying ink bottle, as the ink went all over his fresh robes. Rolling his black eyes, he stood up, and glared at the ink on his robes. His black eyes instantly when to the boys. One giggled a bit, however he could not tell which one it was. Kalif felt his hands trembling with fury.

Kalif, once again, ripped off his robes. His long sleeved black shirt made sure his cover was not blown. He nonverbally accioed another set out of the wardrobe and slipped it on. Kalif fastened it securely and demanded, in a hushed tone, trying not to shout, "Summers..." He paused. "Are you trying to MAKE ME INFURIATED?" It worked, though.

Kalif folded his arms across his chest, and then murmured, "Detention, both of you. You both lose ten house points." Kalif smirked wickedly, "Each."

Tala paled a bit, not at the lost points, but at the fury of his voice. "No sir. Not infuriated. We just wanted to see you smile" He said, telling him the 'reason' why for doing this. It would make him more angry, but hey that's fine. He didn't really mind. "And detention with you sir?" He had to ask.

Aeon's face went from serious to angry, extremely angry. He would find some way to make Kalif pay without knowing it was him.
"Y-You can't DO that!" He yelled, bringing his fist down on the desk.
"That's not fair! Because of what we did now the other Gryffindors suffer loss of points, but we're completely ok!" He said, still yelling and staring angrily at Kalif. He felt like grabbing the old man and punching him right in the middle of the face, but he didn't

Kalif retreated to his desk, and folded his arms. Kalif said in a bit of a mocking tone, "And you thought I would smile at the bright pink paint all over me, until I removed it? Or even the bottle of ink?" Kalif shook his head, "Where on earth do you come up with these strange ideas?" Kalif thought for a moment, and decided against sending them to their Head of House, Professor King. "Your detention will be with me."

Kalif turned his attention to Summers, chuckling coldly to himself, smirking while doing so. Kalif leaned forward in his chair, his black eyes upon Summers. Kalif informed, "Perhaps you should have thought of that before dumping paint and ink on me. Given the power of a professor, I can do what I am doing, which is taking away some house points and giving you detention." Kalif added, "In a way, you, Summers, and you also, Ivanov, caused the other Gryffindors to suffer in terms of House Points."

Kalif waved his wand, and the door to his office opened. "You are to report to me in a week, and by then, I will have a punishment to serve your detention to my satisfaction." Kalif leaned back in his chair. He put his wand away. His anger would melt within an hour, as long as these two troublemakers would be out of his sight.

Tala nodded as he grabbed Aeon by the arm. "Don't react Aeon, that is what he wants. Just accept it" He said, knowing full well that Styx could hear him. He turned to Styx. "We will be here sir, with bells on" he said. He's accepted the punishment. Probably because he was use to getting into trouble, he's even had a lot worse.

Aeon twisted his arm out of Tala hold. "Don't touch me." He said quietly, before talking to leave, kicking the bucket on his way out and shoved his hands in his pockets. He would get back at that stupid professor, eventually.

Tala sighed and threw a weary smile at Styx before he too left the room. He, funnily enough, liked Styx. Which was weird, he was mean, rude and crude, but he thought he was cool.

Kalif relaxed, however, grew amused with both boys. After his anger melted slightly, Kalif found himself strangely impressed by their actions. Despite that it ruined his robes, no one, except Jaken, dared to do such things to him. Kalif shook his head, trying to control his anger, before his son would be here for a talk. Kalif pointed his wand at the bucket on the floor and muttered, "Evanesco." The bucket vanished.

After the whole event, Kalif didn't really know what to think. In both boys, was it true bravery or was it covered idiocy? This question irritated him, however, Kalif turned to his letters on his desk, trying to get off the fact that his favorite robes were ruined. His mind needed to be clear to think of a suitable punishment. He waved his wand at the door, and closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back