Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
((There we go))

Tamalia was tired and the library was WAY closer than the common room by several floors, it was quieter too “Good night world, help beautiful sleep” Tamalia muttered, she wasn’t that tired but sleep had to be better than being bored right, Tamalia sat at an abandoned table next to a window, she put all the books she had in her arms and her bag on the table so she could not be seen by anyone, than she slowly dozed into a nice dream, when someone sat down across from her, she wasn’t sure if they could see her, she poked a hole in the barricade of books around her “Hello” she said softly

Hiria had walked into the Library. She was planning on getting some reading done. she saw a table over by the window, with a girl whose head was down on the table. Hiria usually liked to sit by the window, so she sat down quietly as not to disturb the girl, but she must have made SOME form of noise as she heard a soft "Hello?.." Hiria said "Hello. I'm Hiria. Whats your name?"

"Tamalia Rose Kaster, nice to meet you Hiria" Tamalia sat up, she now had something to do so she started to out the books away "what are you doing here?" Tamalia asked politely, she slipped the books into her bag and sat her bag on her lap, she smiled at the girl to show she did not mind the girls presence.

"I came here to read one of my muggle books I brought from home." Hiria said.

"Cool are you muggle born or raised as one?" Tamalia asked Hiria "What is the book called?" she added, it seems she has something in common with this girl, this could be fun she had never been able to talk about muggle things for a long time since coming here.

"Muggle Born." Hiria answered. "And the book I'm reading is the third in a trilogy, called Runaway. The trilogy is the Airhead trilogy. the books are by a muggle author, Meg Cabot."

"Hmm never heard of them to be honest" Tamalia smiled weakly "So where do you live?" Tamalia had decided that she would talk to this girl so she didnt have to sleep again, sleeping was the way she made time pass faster since everything in her life was at a stand still at the moment "I live in Auckland" Tamalia smiled again as she didnt sound like it, then again she did just move from Australia.

Hiria smiled and said "Really? I live in Wellington!"

"Wheres that?" Tamalia was having a dumb moment since half her brain exited through the window just mintues ago, she looked down at the ground below and smiled she liked the outside it was so calming to sit amoungest the trees in the forest and walk to the clearings at the rose garden, to dip your toes in the cool water at the lake or to go inside and sleep, yeo it was easy to loose your mind here.

"The bottom of the North island?" Hiria said, thinking that Tamalia must have just forgotten for a moment.

"My mum, my dad, and my sister Lily." Hiria answered. "What about you?"

"Well" Tamalia said “ I live with my mum, my dad, and my 7 siblings” she smiled “it gets annoying having to live with so many people, its so noisy and we are not allowed to use magic at home” Tamalia shrugged she liked magic it was cool, way easier to play the piano if you have a sound proof bubble around you.

"Wow! 7 siblings! What are their names?" Hiria asked.

"Yeah i know, i have loads" Tamalia said as she shifted her weight "From oldest to youngest theres Lisa, Abbey, Ben, Jack, Tess, Me, Amanra and Sam” She said “Though im the only one that goes to Hogwarts” She added

"Hey, want to go get something to eat?" Hiria asked.

((what to start a new thread in the great hall?"

Tamalia was slightly started at the sudden change of subject but smiled at the thought of food, she had not been eating properly and her mum knew it and warned her too "Sure" she said getting up

OOC: Yup! Can you start it?

Hiria said "Let's go!" and got up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back