OOC First Name
emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Flexible Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Friday had picked out the best dress that she could, hoping that it would help make this a perfect night. She just wanted to look pretty and for everyone to see that. She felt certain that she was the best dressed at this dance. There was no way anyone was as well dressed as she was. Friday moved to the snacks, picking up a couple as she surveyed others and was trying to see if she could spot a friend or someone she could dance with.

Teddy had chosen a pink suit for the valentine's dance and loved it, it was so fitting for such a lovey dovey event. He circled the hall looking for someone to hang out with and stopped at Friday. He hardly recognised her at first all dressed up, "Hey Fri-yay! You look nice!" He said, stopping to talk to his friend of sorts. "Did you get my rose?" He hadn't actually sent her one, oops!

Friday narrowed her eyes as Teddy of all people stepped towards her. She wouldn't have said they were friends, but she didn't immediately snap at him as she might've done. Instead she gave a little look, trying to figure out if he was lying or not. "Oh yeah," she replied. "It was sweet, a lovely red rose, but you didn't have to send me a red rose to say you loved me, I already knew that," she said, attempting to annoy him with what he'd been perhaps intending to annoy her with.

Teddy blinked in surprise, a grin slowly spreading across his face as he realised Friday had developed a sense of humour since he last spoke to her. He wished she had let him know sooner. "I couldn't miss an opportunity to show love to my fifth favourite person in our year and house!" He said, narrowing down the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back