The Oz Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot Oz

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
I haven't gotten much rping out of Elliot as of late, and I thought it would be really cool to see some more Oz's around the place.
So, I am offering the most amazing opportunity for people to pick up and take care of Elliot's brothers.
There are:
Bowie Oz
Lore Oz
Drake Oz
Sirius Oz

Obviously these names can be changed if you want them too!
I only have a few requirements:
They need to be older than Elliot.
They need to be protective of Elliot.
At least two out of them need to like to explore/have fun

Other than that, they are yours for the using!
PM me or post here if you are interested, or have any questions. Feel free to have a look at Elliot's development to get a better idea of what you are dealing with ;)

DONNA :wub:

I'm gonna snag Drake and Sirius, if you don't mind Donna. :wub: :r

This is fantastic ^_^

Sweet. :wub: I'll make them. Also, they can be any age, any occupation, and what not right?

Absolutely ^_^

I wouldn't mind making Lore ^_^ I'm a bit slow to RPing at the moment but my work load is getting cleared up and I do, eventually, reply to my RPs xD

I wouldn't mind making Bowie.
Which is the eldest and which is the youngest?

That's awesome guys ^_^
I had put them in order of Oldest to youngest, but if you guys want to change it a bit then just discuss on here :)
Thanks tons! Keep me updated :)

I was actually thinking about keeping Drake 15 years old, and Sirius 20. I was gonna have Drake transfer into Hogwarts next Year or so.

Ok so what names??

Here is Bowie!
I was thinking he could be about 21.
And between jobs. Currently residing in NZ. Straight, but willing to experiement. Went to
Hogwarts Scotland, and was a Gryffindor. Adventurous side meant he was often in detention.
But generally loveable and fun.
I don't have any PB ideas, do have some?

Hmm, had a little think. Could be Gerard Butler, Brad Pitt, Josh Duhamel, James Franco, Johnny Knoxville, Bruce Willis, Mark Wahlberg, Owen Wilson ?

How would you feel about Misha Collins? As the PB?
If you aren't keen I think I'll go with Mark Wahlerg

Here's Lore :D
I made him a bit younger, just graduated from HS (Gryffindor). Doing some traveling with his friends from school and is in a different country every few months but doesn't stay in one place for too long, but will be settling in NZ in a few months so he's closer to Elliot. Not looking for a job yet, no idea what he wants (and neither do I :r xD )

Hey can I make one??

Here's Sirius for ya. :p Still working on his Bio/Signature/Avvy, so bare with me. That goes the same for Drake. :p

^_^ You guys make me super happy.
I'll perhaps start a topic on Tuesday/Wednesday, cuz it'll be Holidays for Elliot, and will help with developments I think :)
LOVE YOU ALL :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back